May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Hey "pwyll" - This one is really hard to come up with something that is really "Silly" or even just CRAZY or FUNNY, especially one that hasn't been done or already posted before by others . . . BUT I WILL Get A Picture Posted before the end of the month . . . Just gotta come up with a - GREAT ONE - that "You" LIKE if Ya' know what I mean . . . ;)

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Hey "pwyll" - This one is really hard to come up with something that is really "Silly" or even just CRAZY or FUNNY, especially one that hasn't been done or already posted before by others . . . BUT I WILL Get A Picture Posted before the end of the month . . . Just gotta come up with a - GREAT ONE - that "You" LIKE if Ya' know what I mean . . . ;)

Doesn't matter whether I like it or not, winners will be picked randomly. I'm thinking about getting the wife's fugly little Yorkie to pick a winner this month, I just haven't been able to work out the details...

Hi everyone :)
I have to work on some crazy funny vaping pictures.
I will get some posted soon!

Don't have to be crazy funny--even just a little silly counts ;)

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Doesn't matter whether I like it or not, winners will be picked randomly. I'm thinking about getting the wife's fugly little Yorkie to pick a winner this month, I just haven't been able to work out the details...

Well if it is a "Yorkie" that needs to "like" the picture . . .

Maybe one similar to this photo would work for both of YOU . . .

daisey_bday.jpg

Or - Even this one . . .

funny-dog-pictures-peed-saber.jpg

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member