Flat 510 Buzz Pro TopCap

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a flat 510 connector like the rest of them. The buzz pro is a great device, I've had the pleasure of trying other VV devices and i still prefer my BP but why the raised connecter?

I would really like to see it possible in the future to buy a flat and "flush" 510 connector so my tanks look neat. Changing the connector is no issue so i have faith, you'd really have to own one to see how well this thing is put together. The top cap has a rotating piece inside so the wires don't twist when you put a new one on or unscrew it. No soldering is required to change them, the red (hot) wire has a washer piece attached to a screw in the center of the spinnin mechanism that keeps the wire from twisting. Unscrew that, remove the washer and place the new cap on.

So, can ihaz flat cap? :blush:

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
  • Deleted by classwife

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
  • Deleted by classwife

hificat101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2011
PA
I'm pretty happy with the way it is now. It has a little depression ther that can catch juice, and I'm very impressed that it weighs less than my fixed 3.7v Prodigy that has no electronics.

Also Mike, I'm just really happy with my Rootbeer Buzz you just sent me. The color is a bit redder, and less coppery than the picture on the site, but it is REALLY nice. Very happy customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread