• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

trying RY4 for the first time. WOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chinamon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
after vaping various fruit and dessert flavours exclusively since i started vaping about two months ago i have finally gotten around to trying an RY4 (MLV's Aaaaargh Why 4) and i am super impressed! i really dig this flavour. i think i have finally discovered my ADV. now im on a mission to try various RY4's.

edit: i hear that dekang's RY4 is superb. im going to try to get my hands on 100% VG dekang to try this.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
...edit: i hear that dekang's RY4 is superb. im going to try to get my hands on 100% VG dekang to try this.

Don't.
I purchased the Dekang RY4 in my last order and am regretting it. It not just tastes awful, but smells putrid too. I'm mixing KOOL with it to get some acceptability out of it.

Nickotine87

Jun 11, 2013
Toronto, Ontario
Hey ECF,

New joiner to the forums, was just wondering if anybody in the GTA region has heard of SassyJoes? I didn't see it mentioned in the vendor list and was wondering since I've so far been really impressed with his juice (only tried his and a few flavours from canvape). Was just wondering since i'm planning on trying his CAM-T and RY4, but if anyone has tried it i'll give the dekang from canvape a try instead.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
I'm also hunting for the best RY4. I like more caramel than vanilla, how is hooligans in this respect?

Rob from MadVapers has a Chimera that supposedly is RY4 based. Love the stuff. Definite hint of caramel with a tiny vanilla undertone. Definitely my favorite ADV so far (although Orange Creamsicle from MLV is right up there at a close 2nd).

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
I love a good RY4 myself, but keep in mind that practically every single vendor's RY4 tastes different.
Here's a 385-page (and counting) thread on RY4 for you to peruse. :D

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...views/193327-really-big-ry4-roundup-long.html

I was going to post this link but aggo beat me to it! It is over 400 pages long, but excellent reviews of all sorts of RY4s. Post # 4080 is Bill's most recent listing of RY4s reviewed. He categorizes them by various types, including stronger tobacco, sweet, etc. There are links to posts of various reviews of different vendors RY4s. Remember, taste is subjective, but this will give you a good starting point. My favorites so far are Mr Vape RY4 Ry4 - Mr Vape Inc. and Indigo Classic http://www.indigovapor.com/product_/t-indiclas.htm, personally, like a more tobacco RY4, but there are so many you could go broke trying them all out. I start with samples and go from there.

Good luck! I love a good RY4:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread