30ml for $3.35 / 60ml for $5.39 e-liq.com Is this Legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankfennel

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
US
E-Liquid Made in USA - E-Liquid Made in USA - E-Liq.com Shop

The prices go up a bit once you customize juice. I made a 30ml with nicotine and flavor for about $4.25. Some flavors like Marlboro will raise the price to like $10 for a 30ml though.

This is the US-based, made in USA sub-company of the Chinese e-cigDOTcom. I read e-cigDOTcom got banned from ecf because of holding money and not sending items or something like that, maybe Chinese new-year related. e-cigDOTcom has bad reviews about shipping from china.

E-liq.com is USPS though.

I'm just wondering how these will taste and if they're safe because I read shady things about Chinese juice. I asked their live chat and they said the ingredients are shipped over from China.
FWIW, some say they love Dekang China juice.

e-liq.com says:
"Ingredients: This is a list of commonly used substances in e-liquid. Depending on the recipe, not all of them are used: Vegetable Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Nicotine, Glycerol, Tobacco essence, Organic acid, Anti-oxidation agent, Butyl valerate, Isopentyl hexonate, Lauryl laurate, Benzyl benzoate, Methyl octynicate, Ethyl heptylate, Hexyl hexanoate, Geranyl butyrate, Menthol, Citric acid, Water and Alcohol."

Is it so cheap and might taste nasty and might be dangerous because they substitute PG/VG with some chemical?
The base choices when customizing a flavor say like %70VG/%30PG, so I doubt they'd sneak something into the %100, but maybe the nicotine base is some other chemical besides VG/PG? I think I read something that might have hinted that it could be, but that was for the China site and was something like 900MG nicotine instead of the highest you'll find in US is like 100MG which I think might be another reason the china site e-cigDOTcom got banned from ecf.

The live chat was basically no help.

Get this, they don't sell concentrated nic base more than 60mg (which they call %6 instead of 60mg). When customizing a juice, it allows you to select %6 (60mg) as the strongest, so some noobs probably picked that and are vaping 60mg juice which is an option when customizing any 'e-juice' or 'base' even as small as a half oz and they give the option for 60mg when customizing your ready-to-vape juice that's not related to DIY.

Last edited:

Centurion

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2011
East Coast USA
Really good prices. As far as the chemicals they list, I'm not familiar with them but there must be hundreds of different compounds, dozens at least, that comprise most of the flavors we like. The prices are really good. I mean, 2 liters of ejuice for under $60..... I can't beat that price with my DIY juice but then again I am confident their VG and PG isn't as good as mine.

McGarnagle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
The logo looks a lot like .......... (similar name too), and their kits have the e-cig logo. Do a search on here for both e-liq.com and ........... You won't find too many kind things said, and .......... (this may or may not be the same company, but more than likely the same product) has plenty of scam reports on the internet.

Just remember, this stuff is going in your lungs. Is the risk really worth a few bucks?

edit: the dots are for the e-cig website (just think of the usual ending for an online site).

Last edited:

BakuPeg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Gainesville, Ga
"extra strong" = 60mg (6%) nic?

Sorry I dont see that as vapeable..... Maybe for an elephant...

I get most of my DIY at 60mg unflavored.. before I dilute it to 12mg.

Each E-Liquid Base has SEVEN different density of nicotine:
- Non nicotine: 0mg or 0% of nicotine, which equivalents to No Nicotine.
- Low density: 10mg or 1% of nicotine, which equivalents to Ultra Light Strength Cigarettes.
- Medium density: 20mg or 2% of nicotine, which equivalents to Medium Strength Cigarettes.
- High3 dens ity: 30mg or 3% of nicotine, which equivalents to Regular Strength Cigarettes.
- High4 density: 40mg or 4% of nicotine, which equivalents to Strong Cigarettes.
- High5 density: 50mg or 5% of nicotine, which equivalents to Very Strong Cigarettes.
- High6 density: 60mg or 6% of nicotine, which equivalents to Extra Strong Cigarettes.

It may be legit but I smell somethin.. fishy

Neat vending machine..

http://www.e-liq.com/vending-machine/

Last edited:

Gemini76

Mar 26, 2013
SE Georgia, USA
Interested to see what you find out Supplydaddy. Reading the 'about us' page of the site it appears to me that they are saying that this company is among the oldest and originals. I'm new to this, but I recognize marketing terms and am skeptical of everything, by nature. Despite this, you can't argue with the prices. My experience in life shows that if it appears to good to be true, then something is going to burn you. Just the same, I will be keeping up with this post to see whats found out.

Light Seeker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2013
Houston TX
.......... (this may or may not be the same company, but more than likely the same product) has plenty of scam reports on the internet

Yeah, it is the same company. If you do a WHOIS search on the domain name, you'll find the web domain registrant, admin contact, & technical contact are all the e-cig company with a California address.

frankfennel

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
US
I figured all those chemical possible ingredients are synthetic flavors also.
Just remember, this stuff is going in your lungs. Is the risk really worth a few bucks?

I'll find out the complete juice composition before I order from them, but it might just be something like 99.5% pure PG/VG vs 99.7% pure.
I asked them what the catch was why such low prices in Live Chat, they just said because they're wholesale. It's probably just that it's actualyl that much cheaper to buy bulk of flavors and juices shipped over from China then how US-based juice is probably American-made ingredients.

From a thread asking if Organic VG/PG base is better. If I'm reading this right, then synthetic flavors are just as clean to vape as something like a true organic fruit extraction? I'll search about that in the meantime:

"The only PG or VG you should be vaping is pharmaceutical grade

pharmaceutical grade VG is most often synthetic-

Glycerine should only be inhaled in pharma grade, which is often synthetic. The use of the term VG to describe the glycerine we use for inhalation is probably obsolete now, and stems from the early days of e-cigarette use when there was little use of Glycerine USP and DIYers had a choice between vegetable-source glycerine and animal-source glycerine [1]. Pharma grade glycerine for inhalation - the only type that should be used - is frequently synthetic [2] and therefore absolutely pure, so its origin is irrelevant."

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Newport News, Virginia, United States
I have ordered 4% unflavored from this site. I like the 4% because I can just add 10% flavoring and yield the 36mg juice I vape.

Anyway, I tested the juice and it was the strength advertised. It tastes just as good as juices I have obtained from other sites. There wasnt a single thing wrong with it. It was delivered swiftly as well, about 3-4 days from coast to coast.

Some folks did have some issues with the parent site in China, I have ordered from the parent site as well but had no issues myself, but I am also well versed in dealing with Chinese vendors. In any event it seems the US operation is run much better. I actually spoke with them on the phone when a question arose and it was handled quite well.

As for the quality of Chinese juice, for a long time almost all juice came from China, this all started there. Some of the best and most well known juices are from China. In fact the base ingredients for a very high percentage of US mixed juices actually comes from China originally. I personally would not prejudice an opinion based on Chinese origin.

I am in no way affiliated with these folks, I am merely a satisfied customer. I have 2 liters of their juice in my freezer, along side of 10% juice from Wizard Labs and RTS. The 4% stuff from this outfit is certainly the easiest to mix, just add flavoring and vape......

frankfennel

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
US
The price is probably the absolute cheapest ever online premixed, but what concerns me the most is:
The materials are from China as their Live Chat person told me, so
A) it's bad for US economy and requires way more unnecessary energy to transport it.
B) I've read reviews about the Chinese parent company that their nic concentrate was brown colored, but that might have been for the more concentrated type (they sell like 900mg in china or something) because the highest mg offered by this US-based site is 60mg. I might ask them if their nicotine concentrate they add to their bases for the max limit of 60mg available, if the nicotine concentrate is possibly in a non PG/VG base which might be one of those chemicals listed in their "some of the possible ingredients" statement.

Also would like the low down on all those chemicals eventhoug a lot of even high end juice is probably synthetic and not all natural. There might be a common one only used in China hence the bad rep china juice sometimes gets that makes it taste nasty and might be harmful.

I might ask what the actual chemical composition is of a few different mixes I might buy and then I'll find info for the scientific/synthetic names of the flavorings etc.

McGarnagle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
I figured all those chemical possible ingredients are synthetic flavors also.

I'll find out the complete juice composition before I order from them, but it might just be something like 99.5% pure PG/VG vs 99.7% pure.
I asked them what the catch was why such low prices in Live Chat, they just said because they're wholesale. It's probably just that it's actualyl that much cheaper to buy bulk of flavors and juices shipped over from China then how US-based juice is probably American-made ingredients.

From a thread asking if Organic VG/PG base is better. If I'm reading this right, then synthetic flavors are just as clean to vape as something like a true organic fruit extraction? I'll search about that in the meantime:

"The only PG or VG you should be vaping is pharmaceutical grade

pharmaceutical grade VG is most often synthetic-

Glycerine should only be inhaled in pharma grade, which is often synthetic. The use of the term VG to describe the glycerine we use for inhalation is probably obsolete now, and stems from the early days of e-cigarette use when there was little use of Glycerine USP and DIYers had a choice between vegetable-source glycerine and animal-source glycerine [1]. Pharma grade glycerine for inhalation - the only type that should be used - is frequently synthetic [2] and therefore absolutely pure, so its origin is irrelevant."

I am not really talking about what they claim is in it, but rather the quality control to ensure what they say is in it is all there is in it. As for why, I doubt they are going to say "because we cut corners and use the cheapest stuff we can find from China with little to no quality control."

Like I stated, there are a bunch of threads on here about this company and their apparent parent company. What I read was not too kind for the most part. Maybe they are better now or the people complaining are a sever minority, but there does seem to have some risk here.

Schnarph

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Dripping Springs, TX
I would love to see one of their vending machines in person. A picture taken of one in the USA would do just fine, as long as it's obvious that it is in the USA. Maybe Walmart? I am not looking to buy any, but it would be fun to see one, just like a used panty vending machine. If you have seven grand to put into one of those vending machines, best have a few godlike attorneys on retainer. Nothing like a website that says 'Made in USA' nice and big in the top left corner of the homepage, yet has typo's like an ego knockoff instruction sheet. Yea, I said it.

edit: edit: the prices listed on e-liq for equipment are easily beat here in the USA. Why the pricey equipment yet nic liquid as cheap as bottled water? Once both my eyebrows go up, they rarely both go back down. Too good to be true is what it is. I could be wrong. Doubt nothing.

Last edited:

aqrhine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
guthrie
i might order a 2 liter bottle of their 4% base next check. I'm wanting to stockpile a bit and well that would be a lot. 2000ml at even 5ml a day is 400 days supply. I generally vape around 3 I think maybe more so lets go with 3.5 average daily use. That for me would be a 571 day supply. Nearly two years of not worrying about juice or FDA regulations on it for under 100 bucks. Just flavorings and hardware at that point.

badinfluence357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2012
NYC

badinfluence357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2012
NYC

badinfluence357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2012
NYC
If anyone successfully orders from fasttech please post, would like to know if this is a litgit website, the price I pay for a 30ml bottle of dekan buys you 100mls at fasttech, that's insain!!! All it takes is a lil mixing and you can make and vape some good flavors if this is true...:eek:

Sent from my SCH-R910 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread