Good life vapor opinions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfango

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2013
Salisbury MO
I wish I could provide a better description, but I don't know how. I was hoping the melon boba would be better than it turned out to be, since I've found I really like a couple of other flavors that have a really good melon flavor, mostly it's the canteloupe taste I really like. Of all the melon flavors I've tried, and I've tried quite a few, including a lot of watermelon, the ones I like best are Craveloupe and the "melon" flavor from a site called "electroniccigarettesinc.com". It's just listed as "melon" but when I got it, the label on the bottle says, "melon mix". It was my most favorite when I first started this, but they were out of stock when I went back to get more. I see now that have it in stock again, but note that it is not listed under the "american made" flavor, so I have no idea where it originates. I do plan on ordering more of it though. It tastes like a nice sweet canteloupe with a bit of honeydew melon tossed in, and it doesn't have any strange aftertaste to it that I could detect. I'm sorry I can't give you any more info than that, but it's been a while since I tried the melon boba. The other two I listed as ones I didn't like I REALLY thought they were nasty.

Skoad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
Georgia, USA
Yea, love GLV juices. They are actually local to where I live so I lucked out. They were very hard to perfect their juices. Provide great service and everything is made fresh when you order. Every flavor ive tried I have enjoyed but some of their more popular flavors are Melon Boba, Sarsaparilla, Magic Fairy, and Zombie Brains... but many of the other flavors are great too. You can find some reviews on youtube of some flavors too.

gotalotgoingon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Nebraska/Dutch Harbor, AK
I have tried melon boba and while at first, I didn't like it but then I let it steep for around a week and it vaped much better. I also have tried a few of their other juices including magic fairy, which I tried a tank and gave the rest to my buddy. Not a big licorice fan. I have 8 of their juices coming that should arrive tomorrow.

cstalker

Verified Member
Dec 30, 2012
Philadelphia area, PA
Purchased Melon Boba and The Keys (key Lime Pie) recently. both 6MG. After a couple of days I am seriously in love with both juices! Melon Boba even has a small menthol kick at the end and I am normally not a fan of menthol. Somehow this just works.

The Keys is similar to VapeDudes Key Lime Pie which was the best I found prior.

Morawka

Apr 24, 2013
Kentucky
Magic Fairy is really good if you like licorice. It's one of my newest favorites. I like Zombie Blood too. I've also tried Melon Boba, Beach Bonfire, and Deadly Sin. Those three I didn't like at all. All of them do have fairly strong flavor.

i dont see how you cant like Deadly sin. It's the best out of everything i've tried.

Kuhnzilla

Verified Member
I recently got a 4 pack sampler and just placed another order. Deadly Sin is fantastic. I also got zombie blood which I like quite a lot more than Fuzions Gummy Blood. For me that is saying something as Fuzion has been my go to for months now. Shockwave and Melon Boba were my other picks. All of them were great, but Deadly Sin is a standout. Strange because I dont normally go for tobacco or bakery flavors but I can't get enough of it. I will definately be tasting the whole rainbow of GLV juices. Hope you enjoy them as much as I have so far!

Moonwalker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2012
Belgrade, Serbia
PG/VG RATIO
Posted on 9th May 2013 @ 3:13 PM

We blend our juices based on what is best for flavor, vapor production and throat hit. Most all juices are 60/40 PG/VG with the exception of Tobacco blends which are 50/50 PG/VG. We prefer to not change these ratios because all juices, we feel, are crafted to perfection. We do however understand certain allergies and we will try our best to accomidate those with special needs due to allergies. If you request a ratio change, we cannot guarantee that your juice will be as intended in the original recipe. Flavor shots are not offered either. All of our flavors are tested on a wide range of devices and situations before being released. If you lack flavor, try to research how to achieve maximum flavor by raising/lowering your voltage/wattage settings on your favorite ecig.

PG/VG Ratio

;)

Nukified

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2013
Morrisville, NY, USA
Thanks for the help! I'm thinking of picking up some Keylime and Deadly Sin soon

I tried warning others: Deadly Sin is sweet. I mean sweet as in sweet! But seriously, it's going to be sweet. It did mellow down a little after a week, but it's still sweet. Some people going for a rich baccy blend weren't too impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread