• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

kanger pro tank... hello..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaleC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2013
Toronto, Ontario

chinamon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Pre-order available here:

http://www.vaportekusa.com/updateqty.cgi

$16.99 special, and only $8.99 delivery to Canada

Not a bad deal considering Kanger has them listed at $22.00

i ended up pre-ordering one. i tried to add 3 to the cart but it said only 1 was available.
i also pre-ordered an eVic for $69.99. shipping was only $11.95.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Be careful what you wish for. I've got 4 of them and they are pretty much all duds...haven't had a full tank out of any of them. But when they work, man, they are great!

Would you mind sharing some more details, VR? What doesn't work exactly?

Virtual Realist

Feb 28, 2013
Victoria, BC
Would you mind sharing some more details, VR? What doesn't work exactly?

One would not hold liquid at all. Leaked between glass and metal.
The other 3 flood consistently. Just as the level dips below the mouthpiece, I can expect gurgling, followed by ejuice in the mouth. I now have a 'vape sponge' thanks to a Kanger apologist in the States and have to take them apart and dry them out.
I have removed wicks as others have suggested and did manage to get 1 tank about halfway finished before gurgling.
But up to that point, these tanks are delicious. And if I could get 3 or 4 that work properly, I would probably quit the Vivi's and the iClear30s...

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
One would not hold liquid at all. Leaked between glass and metal.
The other 3 flood consistently. Just as the level dips below the mouthpiece, I can expect gurgling, followed by ejuice in the mouth. I now have a 'vape sponge' thanks to a Kanger apologist in the States and have to take them apart and dry them out.
I have removed wicks as others have suggested and did manage to get 1 tank about halfway finished before gurgling.
But up to that point, these tanks are delicious. And if I could get 3 or 4 that work properly, I would probably quit the Vivi's and the iClear30s...

Have you attempted to rebuild one of the coils?

Vapo_Dave

Verified Member
Feb 12, 2013
Ottawa, Ont, Canada
Mine is working fine. Similar to the EVOD for taste/design but a wide open airy draw!
Similarly to the EVOD I didn’t pull out any wicks like I did on the MT3 and Vapeonly. I have no leaking and it’s performing well… as well as anything with suck a wide open draw can.
It’s definitely usable but last night I got tired of the draw and pulled one air hole. Surprisingly it did not make that much of a difference but it’s a little better.

** edit**
Stock installed could is 2.6ohm and I did not check the replacement. It came with only 1 extra and at 2.6 these things should last a while.

Last edited:

longtimesmok

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
montreal
Be careful what you wish for. I've got 4 of them and they are pretty much all duds...haven't had a full tank out of any of them. But when they work, man, they are great!
picked up a few protank yesterday from capitalnicfit they have them for $14+tax comes to $16!!!! this is best price i have seen them for in canada or the states. only one other canadien vendor i see have them for close to this at $2 more + tax so capitalnicfit price i have yet to see beat. don't hate me cuz i am bargain shopper, i do not have alot of moneysome review say these are airy but i prefer that to the tight draw that the iclear has and the glass tank is somethin that i am very happy to see come around. common canada post be quick and get me my protanks!! CP did not let me down, vaping like a champ with the Protank!! zero issues at all and I have using it non-stop for 3 hours now. Virtual Realist I think you are the only person that has a protank that has issue have not heard those trouble from anyone maybe jus bad luck? or possible yours were from a first batch that had issue?

picked up a few protank yesterday from capitalnicfit they have them for $14+tax comes to $16!!!! this is best price i have seen them for in canada or the states. only one other canadien vendor i see have them for close to this at $2 more + tax so capitalnicfit price i have yet to see beat. don't hate me cuz i am bargain shopper, i do not have alot of moneysome review say these are airy but i prefer that to the tight draw that the iclear has and the glass tank is somethin that i am very happy to see come around. common canada post be quick and get me my protanks!! CP did not let me down, vaping like a champ with the Protank!! zero issues at all and I have using it non-stop for 3 hours now. Virtual Realist I think you are the only person that has a protank that has issue have not heard those trouble from anyone maybe jus bad luck? or possible yours were from a first batch that had issue?

I don't know what it is, longtime, but I haven't given up. These tanks are everything I want. Just as soon as everybody has a crack at them and are satisfied, I will buy more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread