Status
Not open for further replies.

vapero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
monterrey,mexico
hi guys just wanted to post about my first accident after a bit more of a month on vaping.

I was in a hurry and needed to fill my kanger t3 but wanted to clean it first to get the old flavor out. so after cleaning with running water every part I took a 7ml 24mg bottle to fill but my hands were still wet so upon squeezing the bottle flew off my fingers with the tip hitting directly into my eye! I immediately felt a huge burning sensation so i submerged my head on the water to try and rinse it off as soon as possible, after about 10 minutes of rinsing my eye was really red and i felt a bump inside my eye for about 30 minutes more, the strange thing is that for the next hour or so i didn't feel the urge to vape, I guess i got my nicotine fix directly into the eye
(I REALLY DON'T RECOMMEND THIS IN ANY WAY AND WILL BE MUCH MORE CAREFUL NEXT TIME)

gladly after an hour everything with my eye was back to normal

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Ooph...

My eyes started to water just reading this.

Glad everything turned out OK. When I first started vaping I would freak out and scrub my hands if anything got on them. I would probably have had a heart attack if any got in my eyes

Sorry but I have to :lol: at this! I lick my fingers if I get e-juice on them. The level of nic that I use is not extremely high and granted, it's just a small amount, barely amounts to a drop of liquid. ;)

WickedSick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2011
USA

My eyes started to water just reading this.
It was the same with me, worse I have had a similar experience up to the not vaping part, but at the time I thought it was due to the pain and self-inflicted humiliation (my gf teased me about it for weeks). :facepalm: , anyway I am glad that rgarzamarcos is fine :)

LeoRex

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
United States
I prepare a lot of hot peppers

Yep... used some feisty scotch bonnets once making some chili and didn't wear gloves...I figured I'd just wash my hands really well. So I went to put in my contacts THE NEXT DAY... nearly passed out with the pain. Never again... nope...

yotasavg

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Chico, CA
Yep... used some feisty scotch bonnets once making some chili and didn't wear gloves...I figured I'd just wash my hands really well. So I went to put in my contacts THE NEXT DAY... nearly passed out with the pain. Never again... nope...

Ya, my contacts hate me :( One time I took them out and it was fine, but they burnt me the next day when I put them back in! I must have just gotten used to a sustained burn lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread