How do you know if it's fully charged?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micro24

Apr 8, 2013
Philippines
I charge my 1100 mah eGo passthrough battery for 3 hours, is that enough to fully charge the battery?
I did some research for the battery and some site says that i have to charge it up to 3 hours. But I also have read to the other sites that you have to wait until the light at the bottom passthrough light stops lighting.

So, which site says the real charging time for my battery? Is it the first one or the second one? Or neither site is wrong?
Please help me as I'm trying to get the most out of my battery life.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I charge my 1100 mah eGo passthrough battery for 3 hours, is that enough to fully charge the battery?
I did some research for the battery and some site says that i have to charge it up to 3 hours. But I also have read to the other sites that you have to wait until the light at the bottom passthrough light stops lighting.

So, which site says the real charging time for my battery? Is it the first one or the second one? Or neither site is wrong?
Please help me as I'm trying to get the most out of my battery life.

Actually you can keep a passthrough hooked up all the time if you're not mobile. But - when the light at the end of the battery goes out - the battery is charged. (it may take 3 hours at first ;-) but it isn't a 'must' ). When vaping a passthrough (PT) hooked up, the light will come for a while then go off unless you're powervaping but even then when you quit it won't take long to get to full charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread