• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Suppliers in Georgia

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueBloodedCatFan

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2009
Newnan, GA
I thought we could have a thread for the suppliers to give their contact info in. That way we will have easy access to a local supplier :thumbs: We all have emergencies at times, and it would be nice to be able to run and pick up the parts instead of having to wait a day or two to get it in the mail. So if you are a supplier, please list your City and website and any other information that you like here.

Thanks

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
I've never used a local vendor. Of course, I've probably got a year's worth of supplies, so I never get low enough to have an emergency where I need something fast.

There are a lot of great suppliers out there that can get things to my mailbox within three days, and give me a good price. I figure that's good enough for me.

marya1144

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2009
N.E. Of Atlanta
Another local vendor is aquavaporcigs.com . They have a store front on HWY. 9 . They are not open for retail sales per se but you can call them and pick up at the store.

They have no 510's or supplies for them at all. Just some 901 stuff and some of the big vapor big batteries screwdriver type stuff. Be prepared to pay Ga. taxes and they don't discount, just save you on shipping.

Very nice and friendly.

Phone # is on the site... They will give discounts to you after first purchase if you refer 5 people... information on site.

Just an FYI

marya1144

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2009
N.E. Of Atlanta
Cool, thanks for the info Marya. That's really close to me. Where at on hwy 9? North of Cumming?

Yeap, North of Cumming.
Between Coal Mountain and the road you turn on to go to exit 17... Ok, it's a new little strip mall place right before you get to Spot Road. Right across from Burress ( ? sp ) cabinets...

marya1144

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2009
N.E. Of Atlanta
Cool, thanks for the info Marya. That's really close to me. Where at on hwy 9? North of Cumming?

Yeap, North of Cumming.
Between Coal Mountain and the road you turn on to go to exit 17... Ok, it's a new little strip mall place (has a Dish Network place) right before you get to Spot Road.You turn off 9 on Stae Barn Rd. to get into the strip mall. State Barn is a road I use to cut through to get to Krogers on 17 if that helps... a large city water tower is on this road. Right across from Burress ( ? sp ) cabinets...

I'm such a girl when it come to directions... only really know landmarks LOL...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread