Status
Not open for further replies.

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Greetings! My name is Cat and I am happy to finally have the opportunity to offer "Unique" carto tanks here on ECF. Ash (my friend) is the maker of these tanks and lives in the UK. He is a man of many talents and I am his supplier for Unique tanks here in America.

The material we have been using for the tanks is polyester and poly/acrylic blends. This will be the first batch I will have a few acrylics in the mix as well. Each top cap is a different style with its own unique personality because they are hand turned, rather than being turned using a CnC (Computer in Control/Command) lathe.

The tube is made from a PMMA material that has the added advantage of being more resistant to some of the tank cracking juices. It is a little more brittle than polycarbonate but again we feel this is a good material to use.

We are using X type o-rings giving a double seal between the caps and the tank body, The carto seal is provided by a standard O-ring. Each tank will come with back up O-rings. They will be 50.00 plus 3.00 for shipping with tracking.

I don't have a website to offer these, so I am having my first sale on Sunday, April 14th at 11:00 am PST. I will have a group picture of the tanks for sale tomorrow. I will have the tanks numbered and posted on Friday for you to take a look at ahead of time if you are interested in owning one. I hope you like them as much as I do!!

These are some samples of my personal collection of Unique tanks that I have jazzed up with bedazzle tubes. They also fit beautifully on the gen drop ins for those of you who are using those. Thanks for looking! Cat
mytanksbearcompetition006_zps38b01978.jpg

Last edited:

Wolf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2009
Kingston, WA, U.S.A.
I'm at work without photos as well..but I use my Uniques for my Lavagen as well.....beautiful tanks and Welcome Cat...
I used my tablet to post that picture. My biggest problem is that most of my tanks are at home. I have some individual pictures, but I need to take one of them as a group so I don't take up so much room in this thread. :D

Wolf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2009
Kingston, WA, U.S.A.
They look really nice. How will sales be handled as well as payment? Also how many will be available for the first sale? Have you tested them on infamous juices that tend to crack tanks and how do they hold up? How often do you think you will be having sales?
Cat will have to address your questions, but I can tell you this is not the first sale of Unique Tanks. It's just the first sale of Uniques on ECF. There appear to be 25 tanks that will be available. I have seven Uniques (eight if you count hubby's) and love them. I do NOT have the original tubes on any of mine. They have all been replaced with Bedazzle Tubes, so no issues with cracked tanks.

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
They look really nice. How will sales be handled as well as payment? Also how many will be available for the first sale? Have you tested them on infamous juices that tend to crack tanks and how do they hold up? How often do you think you will be having sales?

Hi Metadeath. I tried to explain in my first and second post. I guess I didn't do a very good job of it!!:blush: The second post shows the tanks for sale this Sunday at 11:00 PST . There are 25 tanks in this batch. I pay for these ahead of time, so I need to see how much interest there is for this first batch before I bring in larger batches. I will have individual pictures of each tank numbered and I will be ready to post individual pictures for you to view on Friday. When the sale opens, one would pm me their choices and I will pm back with paypal instructions. I will post more about it when I get the final pictures up on Friday. The tubes will crack with heavier cinnamons. Maybe someone can chime in if they are aware of other tank cracking juices with these tubes. I would offer glass, but melting glass on the bedazzle thread makes Unique glass tubes for these tanks and most people love them. I hope this answers some of your questions and thanks.

Metadeath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2010
Chattanooga, Tn
Hi Metadeath. I tried to explain in my first and second post. I guess I didn't do a very good job of it!!:blush: The second post shows the tanks for sale this Sunday at 11:00 PST . There are 25 tanks in this batch. I pay for these ahead of time, so I need to see how much interest there is for this first batch before I bring in larger batches. I will have individual pictures of each tank numbered and I will be ready to post individual pictures for you to view on Friday. When the sale opens, one would pm me their choices and I will pm back with paypal instructions. I will post more about it when I get the final pictures up on Friday. The tubes will crack with heavier cinnamons. Maybe someone can chime in if they are aware of other tank cracking juices with these tubes. I would offer glass, but melting glass on the bedazzle thread makes Unique glass tubes for these tanks and most people love them. I hope this answers some of your questions and thanks.

Awsome thanks Catcat. Sorry maybe i didnt read it as well i should have...working 8 days straight does that to the brain lol!

Bukket5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage
Let's see if this works.
C7B1293B-677E-4C4C-BD83-11B521ECE94D-6526-000015E306B889DA.jpg

This is my first Unique Tank with a Bedazzle Tube and LavaGen drop in on my ProVari.

I have more, but I'll wait until I can get them all in one picture rather than crowd Cat's thread. :D

Oh my! That is gorgeous!! I love the gold stripe in the tank. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of your pics :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread