Not open for further replies.

Disconnect

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2013
Washington DC
I have good news..
I'm working on posting 2 more pictures. Hope they are not boring you guys. This time you will get to see a DNA 20 Prototype that we have been testing for the last few months. This thing rocks. Tommy

ETA: nevermind, he said he's not selling them. (The pics came up, it is the same box build with the smoked front that they are building elsewhere on ECF..)

Last edited:

nightfell

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2012
Massachusetts
I think we were hoping that some of the larger companies might start using this chip in MODS, instead of a large homemade Box MOD.
Ex. http://shop.shanmods.com/Gadget-Dual-18650-DNA-DNAGadgetDual18650.htm
Way to big for my taste.

If I'd used my words, aruga is correct on what I've been looking for. Mods are being built in the modding section but I haven't found any sites aside from what aruga just listed. Or maybe I need to try different search terms than what I've been using.

El_tecolote

Moved On
Apr 10, 2013
New player in the DNA20/Nivel arena: Fazed Box Mods. These are coming to VapeBash I've heard. I'm not affiliated, just a fan of the materials, craftsmanship and Matt is a cool guy also.
Check it out - Fazed Box Mods, L.L.C.

I have one of Matt's DNA20 Steampunk models and I really like it. He does very nice work. I really like the DNA20.

bigpman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The dna20d is making me want to build a mod for myself. Although, the 7 to 20 watt is way too high for me, I normally cap at 8 watts.

I know they make the dna12, but requires a turn knob for the wattage adjustment and I would have to add my own oled. not even sure it can display resistance...

It would be great if they made a dna12d...anyone know if this may be a reality soon?

Pat S.

sent from my note 2 with tapatalk 2

lalasalama8

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2012
north carolina coast
joey & Lucy & Molly.jpg joey lucy 5-20-11.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread