How long to Kanger Pro coils last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelsBreath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Alabama, United States
Well crap, you guys got lucky, the two coils that came with my tank both burned up in 3 days flat. I had 6 days of vaping and used 2 coils. I bought more coils thankfully and put a new one in Wednesday, let's see shall we? I think that the coils that came with mine were defective, at least that's what I'm hoping for :D

Fred Garvin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm on my 2nd coil.....with my T3's I always removed one of the wicks, so when I assembled my PT I did that.....big mistake. That puppy leaked and gurgled....got juice down on the battery....this coil is right outta the bag and so far so good....no leaks and no gurgles through 1/2 a tank of Boba's.

NatashaR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
TX
Well crap, you guys got lucky, the two coils that came with my tank both burned up in 3 days flat. I had 6 days of vaping and used 2 coils. I bought more coils thankfully and put a new one in Wednesday, let's see shall we? I think that the coils that came with mine were defective, at least that's what I'm hoping for :D

I had one head that was just DOA. Finally just gave up on that one. Another I had trouble getting started up. It finally fired after I stuck the tank on the VAMO and just kept trying. Other than that, the rest seem OK. Purchased from DV. Like you I had ordered some extra coils, thank goodness.

Remember you can try and wash and dry burn the heads.

How is everyone CLEANING the coil units when you change juices? I don't really understand the "take apart and dry burn"... is that neccesary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread