• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New Store in Greer, SC

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueline

Jul 19, 2011
Greer, SC
Hey guys I just wanted to give a shout out to all the folks in the Upstate and tell you about a new store in Greer, SC. They are Vapor Room Cafe, located at 217-D West Wade Hampton Blvd, Greer, SC 29651. They just opened this month, and sell liquid, mods, batteries. kits, and all the goodies. They also sell coffee and drinks, and some musical instruments, mostly guitars and related items. They are a supplier for Halo e-liquid, which I purchased for the first time today and love it. I recommend the Twisted Java. They are in the process of developing their own juice to sell on site, and developing a website for purchases as well. Great customer service and a great relaxed atmosphere.

Check them out on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vapor-Room-Cafe/176268665856460?fref=ts

I am in no way affiliated with their business, I just happen to be a vaper and I'm stoked to see a store in my town, and I want to see them stay around, so go check them out and show some love.

bri315317

Verified Member
Mar 20, 2014
Upstate SC
plus.google.com
It did change to Vapor Realm. They are opening a new store in Simpsonville soon as well. I am eagerly awaiting the new store as it is maybe a mile from my house. It will be nice to have a good vape store so close to home.

Any word on if and when the simpsonville store will open, that is in my back yard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread