Status
Not open for further replies.

Splinter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2011
New York
I like venting :D
How about an order/favorite flavor thread. This way people can see what others have tried/vaping. We can ask questions/what it's compared to and the ones that tried or you and Mary can describe your take on the favors. Might help out people that might want to try something new or even a new vapor. Just a suggestion. Don't want to step on any toes :)

beckyblue

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 29, 2010
Los Angeles
Oh, I just like being among the first to the new Official Supplier party. Great thread idea, Bill. I know that I, for one, will subscribe to it and keep up on the up's and down's of my new vaping friends and maybe blow off a little steam to mingle with my Snickerdoodle vapor, from time to time;). No vent from me tonight, as I saw a very optimistic new GI doc today (yes, a Saturday appt.:ohmy:) who thinks my other doctor is a total kook for saying he thinks I'll need to have my whole colon yanked. Three :toast:s for getting multiple opinions on medical issues. Doctors are no less human and fallible than the rest of us, when it comes down to it. Hope folks won't be shy to post here. I think the support we've all received on this forum can extend beyond the sometimes tricky transition to e-cigs. Vent away, vapers!

Jibbu

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2012
Denver, CO, USA
I have one. I wish ECF suppliers would put the big ECF logo on their sites. If a certain site is too pretty to have it on the home page then I would find it on the About Us page.

Welcome Parkes Vaping!!! I've been to your site recently but haven't ordered anything because you didn't have the ECF logo, or at least where I could find it easily. A voice in my head told me to search here, and here you are! I am especially interested in the sample pack because I've been too chicken to buy many flavors with an unforgiving budget; if I don't vape it then I've lost money. And I've never seen such a reasonable pack/price before. So I look forward to doing business with you as long as you don't force UPS on me. My USPS carrier takes good care of my vape-mail.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread