Why We Love Krispers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splinter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2011
New York
Ok..... So why do I Love Krispers: hmmm...... Lets see..... First, he was the first person on here that really made me feel welcomed. From the first time he hit on me to all our Skype chats, he's always been there, a true friend, more then just a "forum" friend. Second, he's always there to help on and off the forum. A great listener, advisor and someone that I can vent to. And most important of all, Third, he's just plain HOT!!! So ladies..... Hands off..... He's already spoken for ;). I :wub: you Krispers. Great big hugs and kisses.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Ok..... So why do I Love Krispers: hmmm...... Lets see..... First, he was the first person on here that really made me feel welcomed. From the first time he hit on me to all our Skype chats, he's always been there, a true friend, more then just a "forum" friend. Second, he's always there to help on and off the forum. A great listener, advisor and someone that I can vent to. And most important of all, Third, he's just plain HOT!!! So ladies..... Hands off..... He's already spoken for ;). I :wub: you Krispers. Great big hugs and kisses.

Right he is spoken for... ;) :lol:

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
Oh bill, please change that siggy to something that looks less terrible. did I do that? I feel as though I wouldn't make you something that's so hard to read. Do you want me to make you something new? Use one of the ones I sent to Mary, lol. I can redo them all with stars if you want :p Jeeeeeez that's awful.

Bill_R

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Indiana
www.parkesvaping.com
Oh bill, please change that siggy to something that looks less terrible. did I do that? I feel as though I wouldn't make you something that's so hard to read. Do you want me to make you something new? Use one of the ones I sent to Mary, lol. I can redo them all with stars if you want :p Jeeeeeez that's awful.

Lol so it isn't just me and my bad eyes then? Make me one without the paw and I will be happy to use it :D

Splinter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2011
New York
Because I've totally PMS snapped at him and he completely forgave me. Saying and I quote, "If women ain't mad somethin' wrong with em." got me out of my bad mood and made me laugh for a while =D

Where's the why we love Sallana thread!?!?!?!?! :p:p:p:p:p

Yeah Splinter where is that thread? Bahahaha

LOL..... Maybe we should all have our own special thread lol. I want mine to read, "how do I love Splinter, let me count the ways", and it can never end or say bad things :D

Bill_R

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Indiana
www.parkesvaping.com
The reason the other one looked so bad is that it was a banner that I made for the rotating ad on the front page of ECF, its dimensions are much larger than a sig pic so when you tried to use it as one it shrunk and made it look like it had cancer.
That explains a lot :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread