• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

SoCal Vape Shop Retail Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.

voidNIL

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Salt Lake City, UT
Oolong,

I have a trip to SoCal planned in April and this is exactly what I was looking for, thanks! Based on this map I'm going to visit Vapor Loft, Vape Revolution, and Local Vape. I'm curious what shops I should add to my list based on the experience of people here on ECF. I'm looking for shops that carry interesting mechanical mods or really any unique items. Nothing against Egos, Lava Tubes, ZMax, etc. but I'm looking for the can't miss stuff in the middle of what appears to be vape heaven! Any tips appreciated.

Oolong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Orange County, CA
www.janhalili.com
My pleasure, man. Vape Revolution is the home for exclusives, but hopefully they're stocked when you're in town. May as well hit up Ecig City 2 as it's close by. They don't always have rare mods/rbas on hand, but sometimes have items on consignment. Local Vape stocks a lot of Filipino exclusives, so that's a good choice. Vapor Loft works with them, and stocks many of the same items. Vapor Labs is less than 2 miles from the Loft, so you may as well stop by. I grabbed a Nimbus there recently. If you're interested in Titans, check out Vapor Solutions. For Sentinels, try New Age Vapor. Vape Station Exclusive is a new shop that will be stocking great gear soon. AC9s for cheaper than you will find at any other b&m. Definitely make it out to Vapor Craze. If you're lucky, they may have Ihys and Orions in stock.

If you're looking for anything in particular, let me know! I get around ;)

Oolong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Orange County, CA
www.janhalili.com
I live in the 626, every place around here is out of everything. Could someone suggest some good shops in LA county/metro LA/OC, with good stock, and even better if there are a cluster around, would love to take a day trip and check out some good shops without just blindly guessing. thanks.

Let me know what you're looking for specifically, brada. If it's in SoCal, I should be able to hook you up.

Demiurgous

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
Orange County, CA, USA
The Vapor Lounge on Main Street in Orange, CA is really nice. Swing by there today on a recommendation and am quite pleased.

Not a huge variety of equipment, but decent variety of liquids. Walk in, snag a test battery and a clean tip, swap out cartos for as long as you like. All flavors for test are either 12mg, or 0mg (front area). Test as long as you like, as much as you like. No charge, no pressure, and friendly staff.

Picked up Halo Tribeca, and a monkey buns from Vaping Monkey, both 18mg. Pretty nice selection overall, with the standard variations of mg and ml.

Definitely visiting this store again! Would love to see it on the linked map.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
I've put together a Google custom map for brick and mortar shops out here in SoCal. Even though you can just close your eyes, spin, point and find a vape shop, I just thought it would be nice to have a decent repository :vapor:

You need to change vapor spot to its new location 2378 Westwood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90064 I drove to the one in culver city today to find out it moved :(

Demiurgous

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
Orange County, CA, USA
Not sure if it's on there. VaporCigs in Riverside on University is worth visiting. Nice eye candy, great flavors. Just don't make a wrong turn or you end up at this door:
neduje4a.jpg

areohwhy

Verified Member
Mar 4, 2013
Garden Grove, CA
Agreed. I'd bet that Paul has the largest selection of juices in Orange County.

Map is constantly updated. If you know of a shop not listed, let me know, and I'll add it.

https://www.facebook.com/VaporholicShop?ref=stream

OOlong, Vaporholic just had their soft opening last saturday! Dope store! Good selection of tanks, mech mods, VVs, and pretty good selection of juices. Andy, the manager is very good at what he does, and enlightened me to the world of RBAs and Dripping. If anyone is in East GG, check them out!

Oolong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Orange County, CA
www.janhalili.com
there is 805 Vapor in Thousand Oaks :)

2219 E Thousand Oaks Blvd #202 Thousand Oaks, CA 91362
(805) 244-5099

Added, thanks :)

https://www.facebook.com/VaporholicShop?ref=stream

OOlong, Vaporholic just had their soft opening last saturday! Dope store! Good selection of tanks, mech mods, VVs, and pretty good selection of juices. Andy, the manager is very good at what he does, and enlightened me to the world of RBAs and Dripping. If anyone is in East GG, check them out!

We were in attendance at the grand opening ;) Great shop with an excellent selection of juices and a lot of potential. Have had a number of conversations with the owner Jack, and he's a real genuine guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread