Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Since I've quit smoking and and started vaping a few months ago, I've learned so much from the posts on this forum. I look forward to learning more and contributing to this community!

SEMPER FI!

Hey, welcome to the forum.

My favorite vendor is a Marine and is top-notch guy. He originally opened in 2009 and he was a private company dedicated to his Marine companions; a couple years later he opened up to the general public. His star tobacco is called Devil Dog. Just thought you may like to know.

About Ahlusion, LLC

p.s. I would've rather left you a PM, but your profile doesn't have it available.

Last edited:

USMARINE

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
Tacoma, WA
Dannyboy, as short a time as I've been vaping, I've learned enough information from this forum to make recommendations to friends regarding what to buy to get started. I've converted 1 person at work already and have two others that ask me for advice and opinions about it all. They want me to help them shop for their first kits. Pretty cool.

USMARINE

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
Tacoma, WA
This is a great forum--lots of support and tons to learn!

Welcome! I have a special place for Marines in my heart...2 nephews, ex-Marines, one toured in Iraq in 2002 & 3. I have the greatest respect for you guys. Thank you for your service!

Thank You alisa1970.

Last edited:

USMARINE

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
Tacoma, WA
Hey, welcome to the forum.

My favorite vendor is a Marine and is top-notch guy. He originally opened in 2009 and he was a private company dedicated to his Marine companions; a couple years later he opened up to the general public. His star tobacco is called Devil Dog. Just thought you may like to know.

About Ahlusion, LLC

p.s. I would've rather left you a PM, but your profile doesn't have it available.

Thanks for the link. I'll have to adjust my settings for the PM, but I'm sure others will appreciate access to the site as well. I will definitely check it out.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Thanks for the link. I'll have to adjust my settings for the PM, but I'm sure others will appreciate access to the site as well. I will definitely check it out.

Yeah, at first I felt like I didn't want to push "my" vendor on you--I do talk a lot about him and his business--but seeing as you're a Marine, I just had to mention it. Cheers and congrats on your success.

p.s. I think he gives military discounts if you email him.

Last edited:

Dannyboy5691

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
Hamburg, NY
Dannyboy, as short a time as I've been vaping, I've learned enough information from this forum to make recommendations to friends regarding what to buy to get started. I've converted 1 person at work already and have two others that ask me for advice and opinions about it all. They want me to help them shop for their first kits. Pretty cool.

I'm just coming back from suffering a stroke 3 weeks ago. Doc said everything is fine with me:blood pressure, cholesterol etc..they dont know why I had the stroke. But the Doc did say i should quit smoking so here i am. I've gotten a few of my friends interested. They're just waiting to see how I do with vaping. I'm glad you're able to help others, thats what I try to do.

USMARINE

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
Tacoma, WA
Yeah, at first I felt like I didn't want to push "my" vendor on you--I do talk a lot about him and his business--but seeing as your a Marine, I just had to mention it. Cheers and congrats on your success.

I don't see it as pushing anything, I see it as sharing your experience and recommendation with this community. The more options presented to us all, the better:)

USMARINE

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
Tacoma, WA
I'm just coming back from suffering a stroke 3 weeks ago. Doc said everything is fine with me:blood pressure, cholesterol etc..they dont know why I had the stroke. But the Doc did say i should quit smoking so here i am. I've gotten a few of my friends interested. They're just waiting to see how I do with vaping. I'm glad you're able to help others, thats what I try to do.

I had a mild heart attack the Thanksgiving before last, but was too stubborn to quit. I enjoyed it too much! Insane, I know, but had no intention to quit. My wife got me a cig-a-like for out 17th anniversary a few months back. Since taking my first vape, I have not had another cigarette nor even crave one. All the associated rituals of smoking are satisfied with vaping. I smoked a half pack a day for 30 years but never was it as fun as vaping and shopping for all the cool things associated with it. I think my enthusiasm is rubbing off on the smokers who know me.

Thanks for sharing your story. I wish you a full and complete recovery!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread