Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
So we just got ours yesterday and I got mine all set up. To give it a fair shot...I am using my favorite mod (for now....it always changes) clear coat tumbled VVG with mahogany red door....and so the Chalice II has been replaced by the Reomizer 2.0.

Airy.....more so than the Chalice II. Problem? Nah...I adjusted within a couple of draws. The flavor is fantastic....no leaks or flooding. So far so good. Threading is smooth....feels good to hold. Solid and easy to assemble. Big screw heads, phillips style. Lots of room between the posts. Good for those who like a little more room to work with.

As stated in Rob's video, the center post is not adjustable. So don't do it.

And here are some quick pics to get you started. :)

geez...these photos suck. That's a mobile phone for ya. I'll try to take more proper pics tomorrow.

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
So did it come with a srew driver and some wire and wick? I didnt see anything written up. Just picAnd is there a little fix for airy by any chancea. I thought it would probably end up a little airy. I like tighter draws but you k now, this was great price and looks perfect on the Reo. Ice drip tip BTWa,

Last edited:

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
So by the pic is it safe to assume the air hole lines up with the same side as the juice hole in the ceramic ? With the original I have a habit of forgetting to mark it and then building the coil on the wrong side :facepalm:

You are correct. :)

Larry, my wick is silica and it is wet with my juice which is 100% VG with about 10% flavoring. No need for a bunch of wicks and wires with this set up...my last set up on my Chalice II lasted me about 2 1/2 months before I changed the wick.

Faylool, I don't think these come with a screwdriver (but I could be wrong). The screws are phillips head and appear to be big enough to take a #1 phillips screwdriver or bit (small, but bigger than a jewelers set). Thanks...the DT was a gift from a friend and fellow reonaut. :wub:

One thing to note....the squonk needed is different...not harder, but a little bit longer than what I did on my last set up. So instead of a two count, I'm using more of a 4 count to get the wick wet enough for my tastes. But that is more of a preference thing I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread