Status
Not open for further replies.

Cavediver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Buford, Ga
Hello all,
Newbie here (as if you couldn't tell) with a question about vaping thick e-juice.

I'm currently using Vision non-rebuildable clearomizers with my eGo-T 650 batteries. So far, so good, except for my favorite: coffee. The clearomizer is getting clogged and harder to draw, and I'm starting to get dry / burned hits.

Is there a better but still simple-to-use delivery system for the thicker flavors? It needs to be compatible with the 650s, and it needs to be something that I can use without hassle during the work day and during my 1hr commute each way. I don't mind filling it up once or twice, but don't want to deal with dripping or fussy gear that's likely to leak.

I know I can rinse the existing clearo, and I know I can get a rebuildable version. If that's the best course of action, fine. However, if the best idea is to switch to a tank, carto, or some other piece of gear, I'm all ears! By the same token, iIf such a thing doesn't exist, please feel free to tell me to sit down, suck it up, and quit whining. I can take it :laugh:

Thank you!

kra3y

Feb 26, 2012
Serbia
Maybe you could try kanger evod bcc clearomizer.. maybe remove 1 wick from it to get more juice to the coil.. (find a video on youtube on how to rebuild the coil and you'll see how to take 1 wick out.. really easy) and if it gets clogged, just change the coil.. you can buy them in 5 packs.. Also maybe a vision mini vivi nova could work.. it's top coil that can also be changed easily.. I only have experience with kanger evod bcc which has been awesome for me, but heard that mini vivi novas are also good.. They both fit 650s fine..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Any juice delivery device that uses a wick to deliver the juice to the atomizer is going to have issues with very thick or dark juices. My suggestion for someone who vapes only thick juices is to upgrade to a bottom feeder box mode like a Reo or a tubed PV with a Vape Mate from Super T Manufacturing. You will have a tankfull of juice that you control the flow of juice to a dripping atomizer. Works for on-the-go vaping. Neither use a wicking material that can become clogged over time, just direct dripping on the atomizer.

V Mod by Vapage: VMOD 2.0 and VMOD XL

Reo: reosmods.com

Vape Mate: Super T Manufacturing

Last edited:

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Let me make this easy. I vape 100% VG. The only really successful way to vape is directly off an atty.

That means you become a dripper, or start getting into Bottom Feeders (bogger box, Vmod, REO, Phidius, etc.)

Tried it all, many many kinds of mods, tanks, etc. and was throwing away cartos and clearos like crazy, they get really gummed up with thick juice.

t.d

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2009
SoCal
Let me make this easy. I vape 100% VG. The only really successful way to vape is directly off an atty.

That means you become a dripper, or start getting into Bottom Feeders (bogger box, Vmod, REO, Phidius, etc.)

Tried it all, many many kinds of mods, tanks, etc. and was throwing away cartos and clearos like crazy, they get really gummed up with thick juice.

Yes and yes. Cartos get destroyed pretty fast, 1 week tops. But, my only evod, bottom fed, is working like a champ on my 15/85 diy. I rebuilt it when I got it with some mesh, and plan to rinse it out and dry burn till it dies. I have 10 heads on the way, along with 2 more clearos.

Soon I plan to get the diver RBA and re-use my 35mm DCT tanks with that.

Cavediver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Buford, Ga
Thanks all. That's not really what I wanted to hear, but it's kind of what I expected.

It's a little early in my vaping career to buy a mod, so I guess I'll live with the situation for a while and see what happens. I'm going to order up a few EVODs with replacement heads, plus a VIVI mini. Beyond that, I guess I'll try to figure out dripping and find a few attys (and whatever else I need) to vape the coffee at home.

I'll also give the BWB espresso a try. I hear they've got some other good flavors, so I might as well try a couple.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread