Glass tank to fit Ego-C?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smithy963

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2013
Birmingham, UK
I'm from UK and looking for a glass tank to fit the Ego-C : Joyetech eGo-C Base & Cone £7.95 - Vaping Spares - Atomisers Electronic Cigarettes | Vaping Devices | Accessories | E-Liquid

I've been using juice that is fogging up my clearomizers (eGo-T Type A Cartridges £0.99 - Vaping Spares - Cartridges Electronic Cigarettes | Vaping Devices | Accessories | E-Liquid) and guess I should switch to glass tanks if I can find some.

Do you know of any tanks that will fit the Ego-C? What other atty/tank system could I use?

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
The Kanger Pro Tank is an ego-threaded pyrex clearomizer tank.

Kanger_Pro_glass_clearomizer.jpg

You should be able to find some vendor that sells polypropylene tubed DCT tanks like these. These will use pre-punched cartomizers within them. Be sure the tubes appear frosted (and not clear) as in the pic.

dctank.jpg

Valley View Vapes and Vape Dudes sell a polypropylene cartotank.

Online US vendor Phiniac sells a pyrex tank called the Skinny Phinny that is also a cartotank. The Skinny Phinny - Phiniac Glass

IBTanked sells pyrex cartotanks IBTanked - Get Tanked With Us!

Last edited:

Smithy963

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2013
Birmingham, UK
The Kanger Pro Tank is an ego-threaded pyrex clearomizer tank.

You should be able to find some vendor that sells polypropylene tubed DCT tanks like these. These will use pre-punched cartomizers within them. Be sure the tubes appear frosted (and not clear) as in the pic.

Do these follow a Cartridge over Atomizer theory - I'm not too fond of the Clearomizers because of wicking problems (even though the Ego-C has a wick of sorts). I want to get as close to dripping as possible with a cartridge.

I'm still quite the newbie and will either need something as simple as screwing on an atty and plugging in a cartridge or some REAL simple instructions.

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Do these follow a Cartridge over Atomizer theory - I'm not too fond of the Clearomizers because of wicking problems (even though the Ego-C has a wick of sorts). I want to get as close to dripping as possible with a cartridge.

I'm still quite the newbie and will either need something as simple as screwing on an atty and plugging in a cartridge or some REAL simple instructions.
No, none of them do. In fact all of them use some sort of wick to bring the juice to the heating element. The Kanger Pro tank is a bottom feeding clearomizer, so it shouldn't have many issues with wicking. It is by far the easiest of the tanks to use that I displayed.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
What length cartos would you need for the xl and the regular sizes?
tank lengths.jpg
The above graphic should explain what length carto works for the two tank lengths.

____
zenoland said:
I use mini vivi nova with my ego C. My husband uses a full Vivi nova with his.
The OP question was for glass or otherwise safe tanks to use with volatile flavors that can crack or melt plastic tanks from the likes of cinnamon or citrus flavored juice.

Vivi Nova tanks' tubes are made from polycarbonate plastic which are NOT safe to use with those flavors, unless you use the replacement all-metal tubes.

For a list of flavors that can crack or melt plastic tanks and clearomizers, and what juice devices that are safe to use with those flavors, please view this short article in the link:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/baditude/3733-6-something-safe-cinnamon-citrus-flavors.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread