Carto Tanks vs Nova tanks (wicking)

Status
Not open for further replies.

McBui

Apr 24, 2013
Orange, CA
Hey everyone! I've been using carto tanks for some time now, and I'm wondering how the nova tanks with the wicks compare to them? I'm looking to get more vapor from my ego-c twist and a bit more flavor, so if you can tell me your opinion and experiences in regards to those two subjects, that'd be great.

On another note--I'm also planning to upgrade to a kecig k100 telescopic mech mod as well. I vape a non stop and this 1000mah battery can't keep up with me. Does the nova tank work well with the k100?

Much appreciated,
Tam

Keiwie

Verified Member
Apr 4, 2013
United States
I feel like Carto tanks kind of take the flavor away from the juice, my opinion, but I did notice that when I went with wicking it tasted better. I recommend going with a Kanger pro tank, I recently got my hands on one, the packaging was beautoful and even came with a beauty ring for ego style mods and such. The vape is fantastic and flavor is pretty darn good for a wick tank. I hope you find what you're looking for!

McBui

Apr 24, 2013
Orange, CA
Depends on what cartos you are using and how big of a punched home you have. Cartos are easy but the mute the flavor. Maybe try an atty tank like amp tank. Attys have a nicer draw and better flavor. Next would be a genesis rba or drip rba.

I'm usually using boge low res cartos with the regular 2 punched holes that come with it. never tried punching holes before. does it help? yeahh i wanna upgrade to an atty tank. not ready for an rba yet :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread