The eVic easy head

Status
Not open for further replies.
today launched the new The eVic easy head

As the spare part of eVic, eVic easy head is designed
with the concept of simple structure and firm sealing,
which is simple and generous, but delicate.

It's also cost effective. People will never spend much
expenses to buy a control head, that's to say, you can
only spend less money to buy a same multi-functioned product.

Features:

* Economical spare part of the eVic
* Accurate power display
Constant voltage output & variable voltage output
Short circuit protection
Discharge and overcharge protection
Low voltage protection
Vaporing while charging
* Solid structure
* Easy to operate

ech02.jpg

Brokil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Anonymus
I'm guessing you get the computer functions. But not user control as needed.
It's a set it, and forget it head

I would tend to concur with that. At least from the view they show, there really isn't much to show as far as changing anything. If it has to be controlled via software, I'm not really sure it would be worth the time or money to get. The whole point of having this is to adjust on the fly, not per-say go "oh I don't like this current Voltage/Watts, let me bust out my laptop quick and adjust it." Just not practical.

If it has something to adjust that they are not showing, it would be a nice alternative but I like my little display.

Destro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2013
Bay Area 51
I would tend to concur with that. At least from the view they show, there really isn't much to show as far as changing anything. If it has to be controlled via software, I'm not really sure it would be worth the time or money to get. The whole point of having this is to adjust on the fly, not per-say go "oh I don't like this current Voltage/Watts, let me bust out my laptop quick and adjust it." Just not practical.

If it has something to adjust that they are not showing, it would be a nice alternative but I like my little display.
I agree, I still don't understand, how to change voltage-unless maybe it is done through a series of button clicks?

Serial70

Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Litchfield Park, AZ
This, much like the VapeOnly BCC, is a product of Joyetech's other brandings. Check out Shenzhen iSmoka Electronics Co., Ltd, it's the same as the controller for their soon to be released product line. I'd bet that, much like the VapeOnly BCC, it is being released early to sort of "field test" it to get the bugs out before the official iSmoka line releases.

TrainingDummy

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2013
Temple, Texas, United States
They should have made the original control head like that but with the display. The flat top is just sexy as hell.

If that head went up to 6v it could be a nice option.

You could get a couple of these heads and the spare tube kits on the cheap and dial them in to different carts, clearos, RBAs and keep them on there all the time. You wouldn't need to worry about changing v/w and whatnot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread