Philippines
67530_245074558965033_2069961269_n.jpg

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
The Tru-Flow drip tip was made so we don't have to remove the drip tip when dripping. My point is renovation. ;)

Look Ive been direct dripping for 3.7 years and I own alot of drip tips...SuperT ect....there is no way that you can drip and not hit some juice on the inside of the drip tip.... I always remove mine when dripping...

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Look Ive been direct dripping for 3.7 years and I own alot of drip tips...SuperT ect....there is no way that you can drip and not hit some juice on the inside of the drip tip.... I always remove mine when dripping...

I replace the dropper tip on the bottle with an 18 gauge needle. You can lower the needle into the drip tip. If you need to see the drops go in, the needle puts out a smaller drop that doesn't contact the drip tip (if you're careful).

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
I replace the dropper tip on the bottle with an 18 gauge needle. You can lower the needle into the drip tip. If you need to see the drops go in, the needle puts out a smaller drop that doesn't contact the drip tip (if you're careful).

SloRyd that can work.........When Im home I use a 30ml bottle with the needle tip but I still remove my tip.....Whem Im out I carry one of the 3ml bottles..........Direct Dripping is all I do.....I cant stand tanks/Res/ect...................

Last edited:

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
SloRyd that can work.........When Im home I use a 30ml bottle with the needle tip but I still remove my tip.....Whem Im out I carry one of the 3ml bottles..........Direct Dripping is all I do.....I cant stand tanks/Res/ect...................

I carried a 15ml bottle with a 1" needle but I only carried it in my shirt chest pocket, which was difficult if my shirt didn't have a chest pocket. It just didn't work in the front pocket of my jeans. That's why we now offer the 7ml carry bottle. It takes the same cap (15-415) as the 15ml bottle but it's only half as tall. I also got them in natural instead of white so it's easier to see how much liquid is in the bottle. That's not great for liquid longevity but 7mls doesn't last long anyway. I also replaced the 1" needle with a 3/8" needle. It's much less prone to bending so it works OK in the front pocket of my jeans. It also comes with a dropper tip and cap. Here is a link if you're interested: http://www.innovapor.com/ultrapure-e-liquid/7ml-carry-bottle/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread