new here and having white rhino issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicncheeto

Apr 25, 2013
AZ
howdy y'all, im new to this forum... i have been smoking a white rhino liquid e cig for about 2 weeks. i bought it and love it and havent had the desire for a regular smoke since. well i learned online that after a while the liquid tank part wears and needs replacing and i think i am just about at that point due to noticing some leaking that last time i filled it, but what concerns me the most is that now it is tasting burnt. the liquid is at a lower level and i left my bottles at work, so i cant fill it to see if it makes a difference, but it is not too low (at 0.6ml). also i smoke an aweful lot on it so maybe i am overworking it? i searched in the forum for a thread on this but was unable to find one so here i am. let me know if any of you can offer some insight into this. i have elected to not smoke it until i get back to work to fill it to see if that maybe the case...thanks and cheers!

-AnthonyG

Dakota Jim

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
in a warehouse buried near Univille SD
Welcome to ECF chicncheeto
I went to the white rhino website and the liquid model (seemed kind of spendy at $60 for a single battery setup) looks like a standard ego 650mah battery and a regular (no wick) clearomizer set up so it appears any 510 thread type should fit it. Most clearomizer's will last about 10-14 days if you are using it heavily (3 or more ml per day) and will need to be replaced or the atomizer replaced (if it is that style).

Rocky Mountain Vapor has a nice 2 battery kit that would be a good upgrade for you with tanks with replaceable atomizors (heads) for $60.00 and free freight

EGO-C and Mini ViVi Nova Kit - $60.00 : Rocky Mountain Vapor, The Mountain top of Electronic Cigarettes

(incredibly fast order processing and shipping from these guys - but feel free to shop around)

then you could use your white rhino battery as back up

check out the stickies in the new members information and Baditude (member of ecf) has a great information blog designed for new users

also some juices will damage clearomizers - ie: cinnamon, citrus, and some cola flavored juices - you can get metal replacement tanks for the vivi nova so you do not have to worry about it (downside is you can't see your juice level)

on a side note - did you also order the "synthetic urine" or the drug test kit from the white rhino website? :)

Last edited:

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Last edited:

chicncheeto

Apr 25, 2013
AZ
Wow thanks for the info... I will look into these. I spent 39 bucks for the w. rhino kit at a local smoke shop. No I did not need the fake pee or test kit. I celebrate the day I quit that kinda stuff on June 4th and this year will be 6! I started with disposables and really liked them then one of my corporate bosses came to town and had the rhino and let me partake and I knew this was the way to go.

... On a lighter note, I arrived at work and filled it and so far no issues with the taste. I do know that the tank Is leaking a little where being filled from the portion that the battery screws into. And online it is about 30 bucks for three replacment tanks, but I may look into these as an upgrade to what my rural town had to offer at the paraphernalia store. Thanks again and feel free to continue responding or pm with more input regarding this or any other brand for me to research

chicncheeto

Apr 25, 2013
AZ

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
What do you mean flexibility?

In time you will notice that some juices vape more to your preferences than others in terms of throat hit or amount of vapor. You will find the same for various juice delivery devices tanks, novas, catros whatever.

Variable voltage lets you adjust how much omph so to speak the battery is applying to your delivery device and that can help tweak the vaping experience to your individual taste.

Now those kits I suggested have pretty limited variability. Other devices are FAR more flexible. But the kits are not a bad way to start playing with that option to see if you like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread