Status
Not open for further replies.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
White Cloud Flings

Size and Feel

This thing is huge! Not even close to a mini. It’s the same length as the BLU disposable but thicker. It is basically an E9 100 type E-Cig. Of course, the larger the battery, the more it will last. The feel is very nice. Soft paper, flex tip and all one piece.

Vapor
The vapor is very impressive. It’s more PG then VG but a 3 second puff will give a ton of smoke (vapor)

Taste
This is where I messed up. I ordered what they call ‘Double High’ tobacco and did not know until after the fact that it means 45mg! OMG! Yikes!! It’s that typical peppery tobacco flavor 'Special High Tobacco' from China is what it is called. It's the same flavor used in the ECigExpress X3 carts that I use for my Colibri mini now and again but the 45mg is just crazy. Instant headache lol It is not smooth like the njoy KING. If I used a 24mg or even 18mg, I am sure I would enjoy the taste more. They have a ton of flavors too.

Time
Of course with the large size, the time should not be an issue. I can tell you that I have reach a full day and still going. This is with normal to light usage.

My Take
I will order more simply because they are affordable and the more you buy, the more you save. I am looking forward to trying other flavors. Since I do not like such a large ECig, I would not use them exclusively but they are enjoyable enough just to have around. When you order 25 at a time, they cost like $3.50 each. You can’t beat that and you can mix up the flavors too.

Hope you guys like my review (smiles)

Reactions: Ariben

sherid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2008
USA
I love the Flings. I order Espresso...excellent taste and hit. WC has sales fairly often with 10 Flings for $29, can't beat that. As you say, they last forever, perform amazingly well, and taste great. The flavors are very pronounced. Once WC dropped their prices to that of their competitors, it became the only e cig I use. Recently, I ordered an Eroll, and while I do enjoy it, the WC is better than it. I have lost interest over the past 4 years in trying new, bigger and "better" e cigs, recognizing that I really want to stay with something that resembles an e cig. Tried the NJoy and liked it also, but it is way too expensive and has an annoyingly short life.

Erncig

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2013
AUS
I ordered 10 flings which arrived today in Australia. Shipping was super fast taking less than a week from US to AUS!

Ive only tried one flavour so far the Regular Tobacco at24MG.

Initial impressions:

The size is comparable to a Halo G6 or any other KR808 device however its very light since its made from rubber/soft plastic.

Yes the mouth piece is flexible but you wont really notice it unless you tend to use your teeth while vaping. Most of the battery is pretty hard with only a tiny amount of softness but as you squeeze down towards the filter it gets softer. (although nice to have)

Vapor is good. Was a little disappointed at first but now after maybe 20mins I can to feel the the throat hit.

If you like the Halp G6/Volt, you'll like the Fling but the whole soft filter thing isnt as amazing as you might think.

As far as flavor goes, the Regular Tobacco tastes nothing like cigarettes, to me it tastes like Halo's torque 56 flavour.

Overall a very good device if you're looking for a larger disposable ecig.

Last edited:

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
Fling is longer then the G6. It's the typical 9.2mm in width but long. Say 118mm or so. Did anyone get the super pepper taste as well or was that just the nicotine cuz I bought 45mg by mistake lol NJOY KING is KING but way too $$$ and they know it. The NJOY KING is everything I could hope for in an e-cig. Just wish they were not so much $$$ for 1/2 a day at best. I also did a review of the Krave King. Real sized. I am about to purchase Mistic SiX 1.8% Traditional - Six (6). $20 for 6. That's awesome. Not sure of the size yet. Anyone?

But yes, the flings (if you are OK with the size) perform really well and for $3.50 each (or whatever) when you buy 25 at a time, it's a great value. Very soft and light as well.

ps. Taste nothing like Tribecca to me. Tribecca and Freedom Juice are pure love ;-) HALO freak lol

Last edited:

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
IMG_5684.jpg
From left to right ...
1. White Cloud Fling disposable
2. HALO GS with mini clearomizer
3. EPuffer Nano/Colibri
4. NJOY King disposable
5. Krave King disposable
6. Joytech eRoll
7. Modern Vapor Sidesho
8. Safecig Micro (discontinued)

and I need a new hobby lol

sherid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2008
USA
I would never by the WC kit. It's just an over priced KR-808 or whatever it's called. It's all the same stuff why spend so much on it?

ps. The Fling is 9.2mm in width and the G6 is 9.0mm. The fling is 2 clicks thicker but super light of course ;-)
The kit is $49.95, the same as most kits. Add the coupon 30off and it goes to 35. Don't see any kit any cheaper than that, so I don't know what the issue is.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA

sherid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2008
USA
They listened to the criticism and lowered the prices. I've been ripped off by many supposedly great ecigs over the years. Considering that I love these for their quality, endurance, warranty, and virtually everything, I am not bothered by former prices. I would never have paid 300 for any ecig. Certainly, the NJoy Kings are grossly overpriced now. My guess is that they also will meet customer demand and lower their prices as well as improve the life of their products. Lasting no more than 1/2 day, the King is a terrible financial choice, yet lots of people try them.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
Please post a review of the Mistic SiX after you have tried these. I am very curious how they compare to the NJOY King and the Fling.

Can't. They told me they are discontinued. Boo! I did try the Mistic kit. Not a bad flavor but just another E9 sized ecig which I hate and the carts were dry from sitting so long at Walmart. Their sister company is NEO and they have a smaller ecig. I think it's like an E8. Its was $15.00 for small kit. I'll post about it when it gets here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread