Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I hear you. I got a sample of Dover and it's all vaped up. So wonderful. We want more! We want more!

This thread looks familiar! LOL.

Well, I called Eric (he is always by the phone it seems) and he promised to post in this thread with updates. I am looking for Phoenix at 24 mg and the release of Dover in large bottles. Stay tuned VS vapers, stay tuned (subscribe).

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Eric will u have sumatra in 16mg anytime soon?Getting ready to make an order....any new ccodes or sale soon?TIA,Dale

Oh and Mann that Phoenix is good isn't it!

What's up, Dale? How ya been? Good to see ya' over here! I'm going to bring a couple more hopefully. Yes, Phoenix is my juice.

dale1962

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Charlotte,NC
What's up, Dale? How ya been? Good to see ya' over here! I'm going to bring a couple more hopefully. Yes, Phoenix is my juice.
Doing good hope you are,how's that little one?Gettin much sleep;)...oh yeah I believe your a artist are u not well check this out my 7 yr old boy has won several art competion's at school and has them on display at the educational arts building in town for the year might have me a little artist on my hands :)

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Doing good hope you are,how's that little one?Gettin much sleep;)...oh yeah I believe your a artist are u not well check this out my 7 yr old boy has won several art competion's at school and has them on display at the educational arts building in town for the year might have me a little artist on my hands :)

That sounds like how it started for me. Awesome.

Sleep? I think about sleep a lot. LOL

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Hey, gentlemen! We just had the baby a few days ago, so I've been a bit preoccupied and haven't had a chance to update the forums.

I've been thinking about sleep a lot the past few days, myself.

Hey Eric,

My baby is 4 weeks old as of a couple days ago; so as far as sleep? Keep dreamin'. LOL

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I'm about as sleepy as one can be. I understand what everyone was talking about now. "Get as much rest as you can now, because after the baby comes you'll wish you had." I'm glad I did.

However, we just got a rocker today and this sucker works! Not a peep for over an hour now!

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I'm about as sleepy as one can be. I understand what everyone was talking about now. "Get as much rest as you can now, because after the baby comes you'll wish you had." I'm glad I did.

However, we just got a rocker today and this sucker works! Not a peep for over an hour now!

I hear you man. My wife got a glider (second hand from a friend) and while I don't generally let anyone else sit in it but my wife and the baby, occasionally I'll plop down on that thing and zone out! They love it.

Skypea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2011
The Shoals, Alabama
Haha! rockers and car rides! Congrats to you Eric. Having successfully raised two girls to adulthood would qualify me to throw a tip out there right? You and mama sleep when the baby sleeps. Seriously. Ignore the dirty dishes, the unmowed lawn and the juice orders. Baby falls asleep, you do too. (Not, baby's asleep I can get some stuff done) Try it and tell me in a few days how much better you feel.

And congrats to you too Mr Mann. Oh and my sleep "prescription" applies to you too! ;)

Last edited:

newbutt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
HAHA! It don't get any better gentlemen, my baby boy is 21 now & I STILL don't get enough sleep. Congrats on your new arrival, didn't even know y'all were expecting. Welcome to the rest of your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread