List of Natural/Organic E-Liquid Suppliers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Dripeez https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=1xo_l52Eltp5ifhyx5sNVA&bvm=bv.45645796,d.dmQ - currently my favorite e-liquid vendor. Excellent fruit flavors. Golden Apple (alone or self-mixed with their Rum or Cinnamon flavor), Cinnamon, Vanilla, Rum (not alone, only mixed), Peach, Mango, Watermelon, Pear, Passionfruit, Kiwi, Lemon and Lime (self-mixed), and Coffee.

Virgin Vapors https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=2XXao9NZ1mQ6HXXViUKRVw&bvm=bv.45645796,d.dmQ - All of the coffee flavors are great. Also Original Sin (red apple).

Vaperite Home I also like the specialty coffee flavors from here. Kona Cream and Double Espresso are favorites.

Last edited:

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
High Desert Vapes has a large line of organics especially in flavors. My fav is organic Toffee vaped in a clearo. Yummm I don't like it in carto tho, but in clearo it is fabulous! bnrk

I just checked and they have a full line in organic ejuices. Also organic Danish is my fav Danish, it is also wonderful in both cartos & clearos and blends great with about everything.

Last edited:

Dan33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Bay Area, USA

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
It is offered in 100% VG and 50/50 PG/VG. I know what it means, but what is difference in terms of vaping performance between the two? Which is your favorite? Thanks.

My all time favorite from Virgin Vapors is Kona Velvet Milkshake. I actually bought two bottles of this to see if I preferred one over the other; one in a 50/50 pg/vg ratio and the other 100% vg. I could not tell any difference in vapor, throat hit, or flavor. But this is just one person's opinion and experience.

I have tried the Kona Coffee Milkshake, Dark Roast Turkish Blend, and Espresso from VV; all good flavors.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Went to the website, but do not see the article. Do you have a link? Thanks.

Natural vs Artificial Flavorings

Although the author makes some interesting points, I don't use natural or artificial coconut flavors (it makes me gag thinking about coconut). The flavors that I use (natural and organic) are fruits and coffees. Using those flavors is not killing trees by removing their bark in order to obtain the natural extracts. Using fruits and coffee natural/organic flavorings is not going to affect the environment any more or less than if artificial flavorings are.

My experience is the organic and natural flavoring greatly improves the juices that I use. The above article influences my choice in e-liquids not one bit.

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Natural vs Artificial Flavorings

Although the author makes some interesting points, I don't use natural or artificial coconut flavors (it makes me gag thinking about coconut). The flavors that I use (natural and organic) are fruits and coffees. Using those flavors is not killing trees by removing their bark in order to obtain the natural extracts. Using fruits and coffee natural/organic flavorings is not going to affect the environment any more or less than if artificial flavorings are.

My experience is the organic and natural flavoring greatly improves the juices that I use. The above article influences my choice in e-liquids not one bit.

Yeah, I hear you on that. Plus, knowing Wlad, he was making a point more than anything. After all, if he really, truly felt the way that article suggests, he wouldn't use natural flavors the way he does now; at that time, it was the case that they could only do so much in-house, but it is different now.

The main point was to "look at the source and quality of the flavorings" because I am sure we all have had some good artificial flavorings as well as bad natural flavorings. That being said, I will continue to take my chances on good natural flavorings.

Last edited:

Vap3ster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Miami
I am a big fan of all things that are organic/natural. Side question: Are crackling and hissing sounds normal in general and when using Kangertech Protank in particular?

Don't want to get off topic, the noise you described is perfectly normal. Dripeez is what I am currently vapeing they are great

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
Velvet Cloud Vapor. They seem to have a very good reputation, but I sent them two e-mails asking for a sample pack and flavor recommendations and have not heard anything back. If you have tried them, please post your favorite flavors.

I've tried several Velvet Cloud Vapor flavors, and my favorites are Nutty Cookie, Night Shift, and Vanilla tobacco. I don't think you can go wrong with any of their flavors!

Dan33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Bay Area, USA
My all time favorite from Virgin Vapors is Kona Velvet Milkshake. I actually bought two bottles of this to see if I preferred one over the other; one in a 50/50 pg/vg ratio and the other 100% vg. I could not tell any difference in vapor, throat hit, or flavor. But this is just one person's opinion and experience.

I have tried the Kona Coffee Milkshake, Dark Roast Turkish Blend, and Espresso from VV; all good flavors.

I just ordered two sets of samples. The flavors are: Kona Velvet Milkshake, Kona Coffee Milkshake, Dark Roast Turkish Blend, Original Sin (Apple), Plum Crazy, and Black Cherry Marshmallow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread