Horchata (TPA) Amazing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve K

ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2012
Philadelphia,Pa
I knew when I read the description of this I had to get it,and it is probably the best flavor I have received so far.It is spot on with the creamy milk,rice,cinnamon,and vanilla,could also be passed on as a rice pudding with cinnamon flavor and I can see adding some coconut or banana to this or many options.has anyone else tried this yet??

Last edited:

Steve K

ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2012
Philadelphia,Pa
i tried Ecblends "dragons milk" which is supposed to be horchata but to me its nothing close. its actually just like eating a tablespoon of cinnamon with the hot tamales candy

This you can actually taste the creamy milk and vanilla.The smell is awesome too.I use 13%

Last edited:

Steve K

ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2012
Philadelphia,Pa
I couldn't agree more about TPA's Horchata. It's been my afternoon vape (at 10%) for about 3 months now.

Don't you love it when you can get some nice, well-balanced, complexity in one flavor bottle?

I do love this flavor but I seem to use around 13% -15% simply because it is a tame flavor and is smooth and creamy and awesome.

Steve K

ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2012
Philadelphia,Pa
i tried this a few months back and it was horrible to me? tasted nothing horchata at 15%. i havent touched it since but i may try again... was any steeping necessary?

No no steeping at all,It has a creamy cinnamon egg nog type of flavor more on the rice milk side.Was good right out of bottle.

wavefanatic

Verified Member
Dec 3, 2010
San Diego, Ca.
i tried this a few months back and it was horrible to me? tasted nothing horchata at 15%. i havent touched it since but i may try again... was any steeping necessary?

I had the same experience. It was very strong on the cinnamon side, but mine was TFA from Wizard Labs. I thought that TPA and TFA were the same company now though..

Steve K

ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2012
Philadelphia,Pa
hmm maybe i'll try it again. i use EM as a sweetner; usually 1 drop/2ml. how much would you put?

I actually use EZ Sweetz (Suclarose) instead of EM but I do have EM but don't use it much. 1 Drop/2ml Seems about right if I was to use it.I can't see Horchta being very tasty unless its sweet and its good as a stand alone flavor as I cant see adding anything except maybe a little coconut

SurphKid11

Verified Member
Sep 25, 2012
Cherry Hill, NJ/Philly
I had the same experience. It was very strong on the cinnamon side, but mine was TFA from Wizard Labs. I thought that TPA and TFA were the same company now though..

yea i got the TFA one from wizard labs a few weeks ago and i just tried it tonight and its really strong on the cinnamon side i added 2 drops of sweet cream but i think im gonna add more. hopefully it will get better with steeping. but i wish it tasted how the OP's horchata tasted

we2rcool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Iowa, IA, USA
We, too, love the TFA Horchata...but we cannot imagine using it at such high percentages (to each his own, of course). We tried it at 10% and were blown-away by the cinnamon - then cut it to 9% and added 3% Sweet Cream - STILL too strong for us (but closer to real Horchata). We've just made up a batch at 7% with 2% Sweet Cream (TFA) and 2% Vienna Cream (FA).

Oh yeah, that seriously hits the spot for us! (And fwiw, our base is all VG with a bit of distilled water and sterile saline).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread