Introducing to GotVapes - AGI Transformer Dripping & Tank Rebuildable Atomizer by Youde Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
udagi.png

udagi_1.png

udagi_2.png

udagi_3.png

udagi_4.png

udagi_5.png

udagi_6.png

udagi_7.png

The AGI Transformer Dripper & tank Rebuildable Atomizer - STNLS
$44.95 $42.95

Introducing to GotVapes the AGI Transformer Dripping & tank Rebuildable Atomizer by Youde Technology.

Extremely high quality original and unique multi-purpose design by the makers of the AGA-T Genesis, Youde Technology. It utilizes an extremely easy to implement ability to switch from Genesis mode (which uses mesh) to dripping mode (which would use silica or your preference for wick). It is manufactured with highly polished 304 Stainless Steel and its tank is actually a sturdy pyrex glass with medical grade silicon o-rings.

The UD AGI Transformer comes with a native 510 connection in both tank and dripper mode. You receive a hex key and extra wick and stainless steel 400 grade mesh & kanthal coil to get you started in both modes.

You Receive:
  • Complete Tank as Pictured
  • Polished 304 Stainless Steel body and caps
  • 1.75mm thick (23mm high) Pyrex glass tank to be used only in tank mode.
  • Hex key, mesh, silica wick, spare screws and headless screws, o-rings in included parts bag.
  • Dimensions: Tank Mode - 48mm, 1.9 inches high, 22mm, .85 inches wide
  • Dimensions: Dripper Mode - 25mm, .95 inches high, 22mm, .85 inches wide
  • This DOES NOT come with a drip tip
  • Warning: The Pyrex tank WILL break if you drop the AGI. All AGI's are inspected before shipment and we are not responsible for replacing any cracked or broken tanks.

tschmeck

Verified Member
Jul 6, 2011
california
i love this RBA .. been using it almost exclusively since i got it..and incredibly easy to change liquid

Does the side post for dripping mode/silica wick have a wire hole on yours? I got mine from a different vendor, and it doesn't, so they're replacing it. I also noticed that the above photo doesn't have the hole either like most silica wicked RBAs do.

nathkiira

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2012
TN, USA
Does the side post for dripping mode/silica wick have a wire hole on yours? I got mine from a different vendor, and it doesn't, so they're replacing it. I also noticed that the above photo doesn't have the hole either like most silica wicked RBAs do.

mine does yes..and it came directly from Badkolo =)

heres the pic i had in the beta thread..shows the hole in the post

i've since re-wicked and and re-coiled it ..simlar just less wire leads and better wicking

gcCgL5v.jpg

Last edited:

harmonic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Desoto, Mo
I feel I should chime in too - I have noticed with the one I have the top center post can sometimes turn when you are trying to tighten down the positive coil lead which which can overly tighten or loosen the tension going to the coil. But this also means that you can adjust your tension a little sometimes if needed by just turning the post a hair with needle nose pliers...

Last edited:

Twinster

Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
Littleton, CO
I've been fiddling with this RBA for the last couple of days and have tried every wick and wire setup in dripper mode that I know. I'm not sure if it is because the air chamber is so large or what is going on, but the flavor that comes out is very stale/nasty tasting. I own the AGA-T + and have never had any flavor problems with it in the past. Also, I've tried using the liquid on other RBAs that I own without any flavor issues. Anyone have an idea on what may be causing this?

***UPDATE

Interestingly enough, I gave the device a hot bath and scrubbing and connected it as a genesis. The flavor seems to be outstanding in this setup and for me, blows the AGA-T+ out of the water. I'm not sure if it was the bath or the setup itself, but I plan on going back to dripper mode when I'm done emptying this tank and will update again then.

Last edited:

Twinster

Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
Littleton, CO
For me, the draw on the transformer is a bit more airy than that on the Aga-t+, almost too airy. This could be due to my dual coil setup on the agat+, or possibly because the chamber for the transformer is a little larger. Still haven't finished down the tank for the transformer, but when I do I'll switch back to dripper to see if the bad flavor is gone.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II - Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1368727149007.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368727149007.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 66
  • uploadfromtaptalk1368727161109.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368727161109.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 76

Twinster

Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
Littleton, CO
Transformer does have a spring in the center tube, however, I haven't had any issues with it.

Update on flavor: Finally finished the tank I was working on. I gave everything a thorough cleaning, installed what I feel to be a great wick and coil, and flavor is good. The only thing I did change was use a different coil and wick wrather than what I purchased from got vapes. The 32g wire from got vapes is almost 3x's the size of my other stuff, which may have been producing the stale metal flavor coming from my original setups. Honestly who knows...i am just happy this thing is vaping like it should.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II - Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread