Not open for further replies.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
(((((((Dawn))))))

I know exactly what you mean. Last time I had surgery on my back and they sent me home. It is no longer where our individual care is of any importance at all. it is a cattle call.... get em in.......get em out. It is very sad and makes me a little ill to think about it. I truly hope she is ok because that surgery has consequences that the others do not. There are mental and emotional issues as well as the horrendous pain involved. Will continue my prayers for her. Tell her we are thinking......and praying for her, Dawn.

hugs
Morri

thank you morri

she made it through and is home already i cant believe it they cut off your breasts and send you home...

shes in a lot of pain but doing well

thank you

Sandiej02

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2010
California Coast
www.artbysandie.com

Hi Dawn.

I just saw this post ... I am SO sorry ... and yes, Santina will be in my prayers as well.

I, too, can't believe they'd send her home so quickly - it makes me furious - it all comes down to $$$ I think, and not people anymore.

Please send Santina "hugs" ... hope she recovers quickly.

Hugs!! :wub:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I'm sorry that I didn't see this thread sooner... but I will send Positive, Healing Energy her way!!
pink2.gif:original

Please tell her to be Strong, and...

pink-ribbon-fight-breast-cancer-X-1.jpg:original

And if you notice my sig, that is something that is very close to me, so I try to remind people to support the Cause every day!!

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
Dawn, you and Santina will be added to my thoughts and prayers. I posted this (in the other thread I just noticed) as well.

If it were possible to join hands, this is a one, I feel, that is quite powerful:

May God heal your body and soul.
May your pain cease,
May your strength increase,
May your fears be released,
May blessings, love, and joy surround you.

Amen.

Sue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread