allergic to vapor allergic to vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dherrington

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Houston, TX
Yeah. I have been griping about it all week. I might as well stop. A guy at work claims the vapor is making his skin break out from 40 feet away. Does he not shower either because he is allergic to water vapor. No wait. Based on the look of him I think I already know the answer to that one. Lol There. Last time I will ..... about this particular subject.

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011

mare ze dotes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
WI/Boston
I am allergic to many perfumes. I have found that I am allergic to some of the flavours. I break out in hives. Around my neck and all up and down my arms. That is true. I went to flavor less real fast. DIY like. That was a good thing. It got me off the real cigarettes.

I am doing just the tinyests bit of flavours. I am not an itching big bundel of .... whatever. I guess it is a bit of test and go. I do like my watermelon.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Yeah. I have been griping about it all week. I might as well stop. A guy at work claims the vapor is making his skin break out from 40 feet away. Does he not shower either because he is allergic to water vapor. No wait. Based on the look of him I think I already know the answer to that one. Lol There. Last time I will ..... about this particular subject.

Just hearing a thing like that makes me doubly glad to have a private office. The ability to vape and have private conferences with our new associate...

New Associate.jpg

So she can take proper notes! Jeez...what were you guys thinking? Get your minds out of the gutter! I am just her mentor, nothing more.

gthompson

Free at last
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Tennessee, USA
I am allergic to many perfumes. I have found that I am allergic to some of the flavours. I break out in hives. Around my neck and all up and down my arms. That is true. I went to flavor less real fast. DIY like. That was a good thing. It got me off the real cigarettes.

I am doing just the tinyests bit of flavours. I am not an itching big bundel of .... whatever. I guess it is a bit of test and go. I do like my watermelon.

There's a big difference between you vaping something and being allergic to it and you standing 40 feet away from someone else vaping something and being allergic to it. :)

Altaire Versailles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Detroit MI
I'm allergic to pg. and I'm not really that sensitive to things unless they're on me for a long time and have strong chemicals in them like certain lotions or metals or what have you...but pg and maybe some of these weird compounds they're putting in to flavor and scent the juice swells up the roof of my mouth, especially if some juice gets on my lips or tongue my skin swells and feels raw. I say maybe it has to do with what they're putting in it because it happens to a greater or lesser degree depending on who the juice is from and what kind it is. Vapor bomb juice doesn't do anything, but same mix from mbv and i have a reaction, hhv too.

I've totally heard of that though, if even the smallest amounts of something touches sometimes skin via air they react. A girl at my job couldn't breathe when someone in the office next to her opened a burger with a lot of raw onions on it, which she was allergic to...it happens

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread