Kanger T3s

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
:?:

I saw the Kanger T3s at Kanger's website under new products, also a couple other things I haven't seen, but I'm new, and quite certain I haven't seen it all......despite numerous hours online......:laugh:

Has anyone heard anything regarding this device/model?

They also list a mini pro tank, and an S1. No info, no pics.

Guess more goodies in store!!

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Right, I have both of those, the T3, and the Protank.

If you like your T3 chances are you'll really like the protank too!!

The T3s looks like a combination of the 2 designs.
But it's def a T3 style. It will just have the coil to replace like the protank.

Again, no written description, so I don't know if it's glass or not.

Last edited:

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So interesting... I bought a Tanger Pro Tank today and also a T3. My T3 had a black tip so does that mean it is a knock off? The Pro Tank was in the box with the Tanger seal so I know that is for real. Thus far the T3 doesn't have hardly any flavor.

My Kanger T3 has a black tip, and I believe that they all have black tips on the T3.
The one we're discussing is the T3s which hasn't been released yet (to my knowledge), but I believe the release is in the near future.

As for knock-offs, I'm not an expert on those, but it's my understanding that if the Pro Tank was gift boxed, similar to something you would see from a jewelry store style box, then you're good. I also believe that I read that the Pro Tank is almost too new to be knocked off yet, but if someone else knows more, please correct me.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
:?:

I saw the Kanger T3s at Kanger's website under new products, also a couple other things I haven't seen, but I'm new, and quite certain I haven't seen it all......despite numerous hours online......:laugh:

Has anyone heard anything regarding this device/model?

They also list a mini pro tank, and an S1. No info, no pics.

Guess more goodies in store!!

This is what you mean... I saw them on the Got Vapes video too... Seems like a rebirth of the T3... I'm kind of eligible for a pair of those, specially if the bases work with the T3 plastics and are as cheap as eVod heads!

http://www.szkanger.com/productshow.asp?bid=9&pid=39

Kanger T3S Clearomizer first detailed look at Sun-Vapers.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread