Blu e-cig cartridge with a 510 battery like ego-c twist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scot Thomas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
Harlingen, TX
a simple volt meter set to resistance. put the positive lead on the floating pin in the middle of the connector and the negative on the outside threading. check the reading. Anything below 2 ohms stay below 3.7 volts. 2-2.5 closer to 4, if it's a 3 you can run it wide open.

My personal choices for voltage and resistance based on my experience. You can toy with it to get the exact right vape for you though.

Optimo358

Apr 1, 2013
Florida
a simple volt meter set to resistance. put the positive lead on the floating pin in the middle of the connector and the negative on the outside threading. check the reading. Anything below 2 ohms stay below 3.7 volts. 2-2.5 closer to 4, if it's a 3 you can run it wide open.

My personal choices for voltage and resistance based on my experience. You can toy with it to get the exact right vape for you though.

Interesting. If I just try it without the volt meter and wind up going over the proper voltage would I just get a burnt taste or would it ruin the cartridge, do you know? I think I'm going to go buy a pack of them tonight and try it out. If anyone else has tried specifically attaching a blu cartridge to a ego c twist or vision spinner or something along those lines I'd love to hear from you too.

Thanks for the info so far!

Optimo358

Apr 1, 2013
Florida
The Blu cartos don't work right on my Inferno, and it's a 510. Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't Blu cartos 808 threaded?

Is there any sort of 808 to 510 adapter if that turns out to be the case?

My google-fu says there are adapters. However, I read something about reverse polarity and Blu. Does that only apply to their batteries? I found one article where a guy said that the cartridges were 510 but TrveKvltKing states they do not work on his 510 battery. Ugh...

Last edited:

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
Is there any sort of 808 to 510 adapter if that turns out to be the case?

My google-fu says there are adapters. However, I read something about reverse polarity and Blu. Does that only apply to their batteries? I found one article where a guy said that the cartridges were 510 but TrveKvltKing states they do not work on his 510 battery. Ugh...

I've seen other people on this forum say you can use blu cartos that you buy at the gas station on ego / 510 batteries

aussiedog61

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2013
Southern California
I regards to the Blu Premium 100 e-cigs, the cartomizers run at 2.4 ohms and the battery is 510 threading running at 3.4 volts. Phil Busardo did a review on it in September. A PBusardo Review - The Blu Electronic Cigarette - YouTube He mentions the voltage at 12:03 and the resistance at 17:51. Hope this helps.

Optimo358

Apr 1, 2013
Florida
I regards to the Blu Premium 100 e-cigs, the cartomizers run at 2.4 ohms and the battery is 510 threading running at 3.4 volts. Phil Busardo did a review on it in September. A PBusardo Review - The Blu Electronic Cigarette - YouTube He mentions the voltage at 12:03 and the resistance at 17:51. Hope this helps.

Thank you. That does help. I'm still wondering why the cartos wouldn't have worked with TrveKvltKing's 510 battery then.

Optimo358

Apr 1, 2013
Florida
They work just fine with my Twist & Spinner & Vea.
I also have a bunch of Volcano ones bought on clearance.
They sucked on the Blu 100. But are now vapable thanks to VV.
Any 510 threaded prefilled will vape on an eGo battery.

Great to hear. Thanks for chiming in with that. I'll pick a pack tomorrow and try it out.

Optimo358

Apr 1, 2013
Florida
They work just fine with my Twist & Spinner & Vea.
I also have a bunch of Volcano ones bought on clearance.
They sucked on the Blu 100. But are now vapable thanks to VV.
Any 510 threaded prefilled will vape on an eGo battery.

Just as a follow up to what Ilovehugehits said. I just bought a 5 pack of the Blu cartos and they do indeed work on the vision spinner. Thanks for all the great info, guys.

TyPie

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2013
New Joisey (aka NJ)
Blu pre-filled cartos work fine on an ego twist. I have a couple lying around for back-up, and would not hesitate to run out to Walgreens to get a pack if I ran out of juice. Start on lowest setting and work your way up. (Never saw the need to crank the voltage up on blu cartos anyway.) I kinda miss the Vivid Vanilla and Jolt coffee flavored Blu's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread