• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

GNS Vapor Lincoln

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanti

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2013
Nebraska
So Beev and I went to Lincoln on friday. We went to GNS Vapor and had a great time, the guys were all so very nice and helpful. After testing a few juices, I picked up a few that they made right on the spot,boy are they yummy, also we got a few other odds and ends. It was fun to talk to other vapers that came in while we were there. I totally recommend stopping in and saying hi to them.
Thanks Jeremey, AAron and Bob.

Got Beetle juice?

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
try their berry cheesecake and cinnamon danish both totally holy crap wow. i got beetle juice and i got it again and again.........
also dont forget about Plumes in Omaha Sam and the crew rock and they carry GNS's juice

Plumes is great....heck, just having a brick and mortar in Omaha rocks.
Sam is very accomadating and carries a lot of stuff.
My favorite part of plumes.......Keg. my/our ol buddy Keg from this very forum works there.

So if/when you go to plumes...find Keg and give him a full body hug...and tell him that was from Hawk...

GunNut

Jan 18, 2013
Nebraska
try their berry cheesecake and cinnamon danish both totally holy crap wow. i got beetle juice and i got it again and again.........
also dont forget about Plumes in Omaha Sam and the crew rock and they carry GNS's juice

Yep, I just picked up 100ml of beetlejuice there yesterday! (I don't like running out) I'll have to try the other two when I'm in there next time. I need to stop out to GNS one of these days too but I rarely go to Lincoln.

windozehater

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
Nebraska
i love GNS'S juices but hate lincoln, driving there is like a blackhole snaked its way through a time paradox. i drove 80 miles thursday to get beetlejuice at plumes and left with 4 juices 2 new tanks, tips, cartos and a mechanical mod, and the beauty is no buyers remorse at all:laugh: if I were younger and healthier i would seriesly consider franchising off them

GunNut

Jan 18, 2013
Nebraska
i love GNS'S juices but hate lincoln, driving there is like a blackhole snaked its way through a time paradox. i drove 80 miles thursday to get beetlejuice at plumes and left with 4 juices 2 new tanks, tips, cartos and a mechanical mod, and the beauty is no buyers remorse at all:laugh: if I were younger and healthier i would seriesly consider franchising off them

If I had more money I'd consider it too! Lol....I've tried probably 40 or 50 different juices from the online vendors that everyone on here seems to love, including the entire product line of one company and I have yet to find any that even come close to Beetlejuice! I really hope one day they will not only keep up with demand but also get online sales going because they could make a killing on that stuff.

As far as hating Lincoln goes, I agree with you there too!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com

I didn't know Plumes was carrying GNS juice. Interesting...

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Plumes is great....heck, just having a brick and mortar in Omaha rocks.
Sam is very accomadating and carries a lot of stuff.
My favorite part of plumes.......Keg. my/our ol buddy Keg from this very forum works there.

So if/when you go to plumes...find Keg and give him a full body hug...and tell him that was from Hawk...

I met Keggar a few weeks ago. He's a cool cat. I like Sam also. They were busy busy busy!!

RickAppling

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2013
Lincoln' NE
What is so bad about Lincoln? After all it has me.

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
I was at GNS today for the first time. Picked up a 50ml of Beetle Juice and 30ml of Mountain Dew. From the looks of it, the were staying pretty busy which is good since that helps to keep the doors open.

Sup Gotalot?
I've heard of Beetle juice a number of times. What's the profile of that? Please don't say it tastes like Michael Keaton...lol. (My wife's aunt went to school with and is friends with him fwiw). I'm strictly a bacco guy but curious. Love the Dew but know I couldn't vape it.

gotalotgoingon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Nebraska/Dutch Harbor, AK
Unless Mr Keaton taste sweet, they haven't extracted the juice from him...lol. I am not very good at picking out flavors. I was told at Plumes when I bought it there that it has watermelon and citrus flavors and is a tank cracking juice. I do taste citrus but flavor wise, I only get kiwi. I would like to find a good tobacco, one that doesn't taste like cigars or pipe tobacco. Any recommendations?

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Unless Mr Keaton taste sweet, they haven't extracted the juice from him...lol. I am not very good at picking out flavors. I was told at Plumes when I bought it there that it has watermelon and citrus flavors and is a tank cracking juice. I do taste citrus but flavor wise, I only get kiwi. I would like to find a good tobacco, one that doesn't taste like cigars or pipe tobacco. Any recommendations?

Hawk is the tobacco man around here! He'll tell you all the good stuff!

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha

Jakes reply below is very flattering. I'm sure he's buttering me up(there...placed it on the tee for you knuckles....swing away) for something.
But....I've haven't bought a vendor juice in a year and a half.....but if I were to buy one.....and I'm itching to....prime 15 from Halo. In fact the best tobaccos I ever had we're Halo.
Having said that, a lot of tobacco vapers don't care for Halo.
Ok....short list for tobaccos that OL HAWK likes....:

Halo
Want2vape
Backwoods brew.....with a big caveat
Mom and pops vapor shop
Vapor station

And believe it or not....some of my faves are dekangs....yep....dekang.
Dekang ry4...dk tab and desert ship are awesome....in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread