Status
Not open for further replies.

kbwalk3

Unregistered Supplier
Dec 13, 2012
Maryland
www.vapedojo.com
Hi ECFers!

Many of you have already heard of us, but we are finally on ECF and excited to be here!

We have been selling online since July '12 at vapedojo.com, and we have a brick and mortar store in Ellicott City, MD. If you are in the area, come see us!

We ship quick, and we are responsive to customers. Here is a code for ECF folks! It is 15% off our already low prices: "ECFNinja"

That is good for the month of February. We may do some more on this thread! Thanks to one of our customers from the Eastern Shore for turning us on to ECF. vape hard, vape on, vape like a ninja, etc. :p

Just wanted to give a thumbs up for the Vape Dojo! Went to the brick and mortar last weekend (2/23) and the place was dead. I was greated by a very nice young lady who set me up to try all of the dojo's various vape juices. Got a few tanks and some juice...very good customer service!

Today I stopped buy to get my first mod (vamo) and the place was packed! Bryan was giving some new users to the vamo a "how to" for their new device which I think is really great as some of this stuff can get a bit confusing. All of the other workers in the shop were super nice and very helpful. If you live within 50 miles of Ellicott City it is worth the drive to visit this shop. Thanks for all the help Vape Dojo!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
welcome20smiles.gif

to the ECF!!

(I've seen your page on Facebook)​

CowDog

Jan 30, 2013
Washington, DC
I stopped by today. Thanks for the hospitality and great products. I just kept buying stuff because the prices are awesome. Plus I found a green aluminum Vivi Nova that is perfect for St. Paddy’s.

If anyone is considering a visit, go for it! The staff is pleasant, knowledgeable, and sincerely passionate about what they do. Those are the three factors that make this a five star operation.

GPS is recommended to find the store for non-locals.

Gummy Panda is where it is at… I should have bought more. I suppose a return trip is in the future. Thanks guys and gal.

Any hopes of this running again? Need a kit for my brother and one for his wife. Our dad has throat cancer and is riding their ... to quit. I only have a vamo or I would give them something of mine. I'm gonna PIF to help them give up the stinks and make dad happy.

Thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread