Best vv and vw ecig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapnYoung

May 10, 2013
Washington
Hello! I was wondering what you guys think is the best variable voltage, and wattage ecig than can also read ohms and battery level? I just ordered the Vamo, mostly for its price and abilities. Right now i just have the ego twist. Price isnt an issue, im just wondering what your favorite mods are so i can take a look! Please post your favorite settups! Thanks and peace!

-VapnYoung

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I have several mods in addition to 2 Provari's. The Provari's get 90% of my attention because they are more consistant and reliable, and just seem to give me a better vaping experience.

They are not variable wattage, but as someone earlier said, I don't need it. V-W is just another means to get to an end.

If one compares the build of a Provari with most other mods, there will be no comparision the Provari is a better made product. Provape also supports the Provari after the warranty, they will service it for as long as you own it. The same can not be said for the Chinese made mods -- once they stop working after their warranty, consider them to be a disposable device.

The Provari also uses a different PWM (technical term for the way it provides higher voltage) via its Acuset Technology. Many owners say this produces a smoother vape. I agree.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
The Vamo is definitely the best "bang for the buck" APV on the market: variable watt (with it's advantages over VV), 5 amp switch, ability to change the physical size and batteries that last about 12 - 14 hours and only cost $11. If money is no issue, then I would say the variable watt Darwin, if you can find one. Excellent build quality, doubles as a pass-through and has the best warranty of any PV on the market (standard) at 2 years.

Scot Thomas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
Harlingen, TX
While I love my provaris.. the vamo performs amazing for it's price.
You're going to hear what people love the most, what they have experience with, and what they want.

Best advice, read up learn what you can, make your choices based on what's right for you and your budget. Not everyone needs a provari, though IMO everyone should own one. :D

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
I have a couple Ego twists and a Provari. I use all of them and like them all but in the long run the Provari will be less expensive as I only have to buy new batteries for it. And I like how it can be repaired. One with built in batteries are going to have to be repurchased in 6 to 12 months depending on how long the battery lasts.

VapnYoung

May 10, 2013
Washington
You'll get a lot of different answers in this thread. Many try to justify the purchases they've made.

I'll say the VAMO you ordered is the best bang for the buck mod available to this date. I own one and 8 other mods, the Vamo performs as well as any. Its not built as well but for $35-40 its a fantastic buy.

Congrats.
:)

Thankyou! Im looking to widen my vaping so over time i'll try allot! Glad to hear i made a decent decision!

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Hello! I was wondering what you guys think is the best variable voltage, and wattage ecig than can also read ohms and battery level? I just ordered the Vamo, mostly for its price and abilities. Right now i just have the ego twist. Price isnt an issue, im just wondering what your favorite mods are so i can take a look! Please post your favorite settups! Thanks and peace!

-VapnYoung

Hi - since you haven't even received your Vamo yet (or at least that what your post appears to say), perhaps you should use it for a while and determined what you like about it (or don't like about it, if anything) and base a future purchase on that.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV

-VapnYoung

Just make sure you use your Vamo in RMS (N02) mode and adjust your wattage.

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
I was going to get a Vamo because of the price, but I wanted stainless steel and nobody seemed to have SS in stock. So while I waited for them to restock, I browsed...and fell in love with the itaste SVD lol. It does pretty much the exact same things as the Vamo (but because it telescopes, I think there's one additional battery size you can use with the SVD), it's SS, VV/VW, has an ohm checker and you can check your battery voltage. I just liked the SVD better, aesthetically. I might still get a Vamo for travel, though, just in case something happens to it because it's a bit cheaper than the SVD to replace if I need to.

I agree that you'll get varying responses about things like this, and I agree that your best bet for future purchases would be to use your Vamo for a while and figure out what you like & dislike about it, then go from there.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
The best is the sigelei zmax bar none. It is the best built PV and it isn't even close. The menu, screen, power regulation, button, looks, and durability beat the rest by a mile. Sigelei makes the best vaporizers from their mechanicals to their variable power mods they are on the cutting edge of the vaporizing world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread