New Joyetech Evic Atomizer + Eazy Head + Flat Front Cap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brokil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Anonymus
I have been looking forward to the ECA. Not really sure how I feel about the easy head yet. As I have said before I like my screen and adjustments on the fly. They have launched this new stuff but waiting for vendors/suppliers to get them in is the unfortunate delay in trying the new stuff out.

But I think the eVic will look sexy with the new stuff.

mad maori

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2012
new zealand
yea- wish they would hurry up!!!! waiting for vendors to get stuff in!!!! i dont care what all the haters say- "i love my evic"- going strong since i got it- dropped it a few times, once i dropped it and the flat top batt was all dented on the positive contact-- lucky i guess- it still works!!! my friends vamo has already died, another bro's smoke-tech crapped out and guess what?? my evic still works!!!! hahaha!!! :vapor::vapor:

fido5150

Apr 28, 2013
United States
I'm definitely interested in the Easy Head (and not because of the innuendo).
When I bought my eVic, I also purchased the 3400mAH battery, so the kit one stays in the box, and I recently got a polished chrome tubeset to replace the stock satin one. So now all I need is the head, and I'll have another complete mod... and at $24.99 MSRP, that's like $19.99 in real dollars.

Sounds good to me.

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
Yeah, I'm waiting for the easy head so I can replace my busted one. Cheap chinese manufacturing lol(and clumsy me for dropping it so often).

FYI ValueVaper.com has the eVic control head for $45.00 right now...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread