Best cartomizer/atomizer/tank/whatever for 100% VG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripster

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2011
These aren't the best cause it's all up to the user to define what their "best" is but these SmokTech Super Shorty Carto's work awesome with 90-100% VG flawlessly and only cost $1.59-$1.69 each or come in a 5 pack...I love these shorties!

Oh yeah, these hold 15 drops on the initial fill than roughly (depends on if you chain vape) every 5 minutes top it off with 4-6 drops...you will never burn these if you follow that ritual to a T or if you have a lemon.

Also, when filling with the initial and topping them off, tilt them ever so slightly and rotate, you will never flood but very small amount of liquid will be present on your 510 connector.

The draw on them is flawless since they are short...

I use 24mg nic.

Last edited:
These aren't the best cause it's all up to the user to define what their "best" is but these SmokTech Super Shorty Carto's work awesome with 90-100% VG flawlessly and only cost $1.59-$1.69 each or come in a 5 pack...I love these shorties!

Oh yeah, these hold 15 drops on the initial fill than roughly (depends on if you chain vape) every 5 minutes top it off with 4-6 drops...you will never burn these if you follow that ritual to a T or if you have a lemon.

Also, when filling with the initial and topping them off, tilt them ever so slightly and rotate, you will never flood but very small amount of liquid will be present on your 510 connector.

The draw on them is flawless since they are short...

I use 24mg nic.

(by the way my dose is also 24mg and I also chain vape)

Thanks a lot, Tripster. Le me ask something about the cartos you mentioned: how many refills do they take?

Also, what do you mean by lemon?

If I understand correctly, those are for 510 only. Can anyone recommend me something for the Ego?

I am thinking about buying the liquid from Dripeez. I have to try something totally organic because I am having some health issues with the stuff I use (your garden variety 70% PG). Is their stuff the best organic available, in a cost/benefit basis?

Tripster

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2011
(by the way my dose is also 24mg and I also chain vape)

Thanks a lot, Tripster. Le me ask something about the cartos you mentioned: how many refills do they take?

Also, what do you mean by lemon?

If I understand correctly, those are for 510 only. Can anyone recommend me something for the Ego?

I am thinking about buying the liquid from Dripeez. I have to try something totally organic because I am having some health issues with the stuff I use (your garden variety 70% PG). Is their stuff the best organic available, in a cost/benefit basis?

Refill them as long as you have juice, if you utilize my instructions to a T...these could last you for awhile till the filler gunks up. By lemon I mean Dead On Arrival and or internal complications, yes these are 510 threaded but they do have a 808/901 threaded versions as well.

The juice I vape is not exactly cheap but you get what you pay for, I use Velvet Vapors...I only vape Turkish Blend by them and love it to death but some of their other tobacco flavors are good but...but....my taste buds are horrible cause I just picked up vaping again so.

Tripster

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2011
Yeah, I was wrong to put the word "only". It will take but it won't hold as much. I do this combination often, but I don't like to refill so much.

These carto's are like regular dripping atties but shorter and have filler, oh yeah...very cheap...literally!

I can't believe these are only $1.59-$1.69 each, I feel like hype got the best of me back in the day...honestly, these carto's function similar to regular dripping atties except they are super short carto's...what a plus. These are not even $2 each and yet function correctly right off the bat, no breaking in period as far as I can tell and they don't cost $6-$30 so you could buy 45 of these for the price of 3 HH atties or 11 regular atties.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread