Just Ordered the WOO!! WOOO HOOO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
Hello all. Well after over 2 years of nagging my Wife is finally using her "puffer" on a daily basis! I am really excited! It is all thanks to TV and their Caramel Popcorn. My Wife loves it! Now it is time to upgrade her hardware. I have heard a lot a good reviews on the Woo kit so I went for it! I really hope she likes it. I will post here again once we have it and she starts using it. Any and all Woo users please comment on this thread and let me know pros and cons and any pointers you can give me. Thanks!!!

CV :cool:

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
While my opinion may not count as we SELL these units and of COURSE it's in my interest to push these kits, I'm going to be completely honest here.

Gadgets can be cool. And maybe it's in someone's direct interest to have a mod that let's them vape, listen to their MP3's or brushes their teeth.

I guess I found after much expense, that I REALLY just prefer something simple that just let's me experience the act of vaping, without all the bells and whistles. Something that gives me a strong draw, and equipment that doesn't augment the flavors of what I'm supposed to be tasting from my liquids. That really has been my experience with the Woo. I have a Sabre Touch, a Silver Bullet, two Chucks, two GLV's, two Provaris....they've all been collecting dust since I've been using the Woo. I just became a sucker for simplicity and the Woo is exactly that. Simple.

Smok hasn't completely worked out the bugs on these and it seems some tubes go wonky. Be that the case with any customers, don't hesitate to CALL us and we'll work with you. China is mass producing this stuff, and Smok seems to be ONE of the companies that doesn't seem to be compromising a lot of quality while producing quantity and believe me, we were using and then sacked a company who's electronics seemed to have a 30-40% failure rate. I'm sure a few of you long-time users of Tasty Vapor products remembers the last time we were selling those 510 kits. HORRIBLE.

But Smok seems to be more geared with quality. I've been sticking with them for a while now and will continue to do so, as long as they continue to provide the level of quality products they have been.

CV, enjoy the kit!

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
Ok, here it is. I have the Woo and I think the look of it is amazing. It is sleek and looks nice. 1 out of the 4 batteries would not charge completely, but I just ordered 3 more from the TV website, so no big deal. This things hits like a beast! I love it. It is very consistent. I will divulge that the 2.0ohm cartos that come with it are too much for me. Flavor is not compromised with the 2.0ohm, but it is a little too harsh for me. That being said, the 2.5 xxl dc cartos vape on it very nicely. It actually vapes almost exactly the same as my prodigy at 6V. Of course that is probably because under load my 3 volt batteries are probably only putting out 2.6 volts or so. Therefore, not much difference with this one at 5V consistent. Very nice unit in my opinion. We will see now how long it lasts. My wife is using it, so probably will not get punished like my prodigy. I work in a machine shop so I have been able to make replacement parts for my brother's prodigy and now use that as well as mine. Anywho, the WOO is really nice. Anyone having second thoughts should just bite the bullet and buy one! Thank you Geoff for offering this nice unit!!

CV

VR59

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
Arizona
Got my Woo stick yesterday and I have to admit I am very impressed. I completely agree with with the review above. I've been vaping for 4 or 5 years now, and had been using the Prodigy and then the V3 with the pen style (801) atomizers. Looks like those are becoming a thing of the past. Many people at work have been using the newer variable voltage mods, with tanks and all the bells and whistles, which as Mr Tasty Vapor alludes too, is really more than I need/want. The Woo is ideal for me. Smallest one yet to hold RCR123's and I'm loving the cartomizers as well. I tried the 2 ohm regular size and have no complaints, in fact I'd say they are awesome!
My only concern might be how long the switch holds out - I had to replace the little micro switch on the old prodigy several times and had liked the simplicity of the V3, however, I really like being able to turn it off and also how it shuts off when batteries are low, very nice! And at $35 bucks, it's a steal.
Also want to say that it truly is a pleasure finding someone who seems to believe in the old addage that good customer service and charging a fair price leads to customer loyalty. Another reason I keep returning to Tasty Vapor for my juice and was the first place I looked when I went to upgrade my vaping unit. Many thanks!

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
2013-05-04 16.36.43.jpg I still have my Woo.. As time went by, the paint lost its rubber feel, and became tacky feeling. I sanded mine to the brass. It feels really good now. Of course it still vapes incredibly well. It's a great out and about mod for me. Glad to see your'e enjoying it.
Vape on :)

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
Glad to see someone else now enjoying the simplicity of the Woo. I think it is a winner. I now have had my own Woo for a couple months and it vapes like a champ. I still own my Prodigy v3.1 and a Prodigy v3.0 upgraded to a v3.1 and they both collect dust most of the time. The Woo is now my go to device for vaping. Thanks Geoff! Never get rid of this gem!!

CV

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
Get the batteries from Tasty Vapor. They last a long time and you can't beat the price!! I am pretty sure it will work with ANY tank as it has an EGO style 510 connector. But I stick with the dual coils because I have never tasted anything as close to directly dripping on an atomizer before. TV has great prices on the dual coil cartos as well, but all depends on personal preference. I would like to see TV start selling the GLASS dual coil tanks from Smoktech. That would be something I would like to try.

CV

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
Status