• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Du maurier

Status
Not open for further replies.

csa

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to say WOW... I received my order of the new "Do More Eh" juice from vapables and I have to say, it is just like the Du Maurier smoke am I used to. :p:p:p

I get the Du Maurier after taste, throat hit and all.

great product and I highly recommend it for all of those Du Maurier smokers / ex smokers.

Vapables you did it again!! :w00t::thumbs:

anyone else try it?

CSA

Waterdoctor

Jan 21, 2010
Ontario
I just started vaping on Tuesday and haven't had a cigarette since nor have I craved for one. I smoked duMaurier and receive my Do More Eh e-liquid today. It is incredibly close to the analog smokes.
:thumbs:
I have been showing other smokers that I know and had them try a couple of puffs on my e-cig with Do More Eh e-liquid and they were blown away by it. :shock:

I have convinced 6 people to buy into e-cigs so far this past couple of days and sent them all to Happy Jack and Vapables for their second-to-none service.

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
I also should chime in for Vapables stock TOBACCO flavor. Not sure what the deal is, but it's a dripping dream. I vape it in bed for a mellow tobacco smoke now and then, and it's great too.

Shame they are already out of 30ml Du Maurier....but I had to wait until I got paid.

TheRealRob

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2009
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Hopefully that new stock will be in soon, with so much good word of mouth spreading across this thread I can't wait to get some of this e-juice....much less expensive than a pack! :p

I don't suppose you guys do any kind of "in-store" pickup?

No sorry we do not have in-store pickup.

Rob
Vapables.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread