Status
Not open for further replies.

rockmissjess

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2013
Prescott, AZ
:ohmy:So I wasn't aware of the cracking clearos... bought two wickless clearos worked great with strawnana and bangberry mist... but then I put in fire & ice... and the clearo fogged up and cracked from the bottom upwards.. so i put on another clearo and it gurggled...I was sooo disappointed.. I called the company I got em from since the clearlo's was only five days new.. and they explained to me flavors like cinnamon and spicy stuff and limes and oranges will crack the clearos... I did not know this... I understood I would not get a replacement on the one cause technically I broke it... so the guy I talked to suggested I get a pro glass tank... he gave me a $4 store credit so including shipping total came to $13 for the pro tank so not bad.. but ive never used a pro tank... so I'm a little confusled :confused: on how to use it., I wish I wasn't such a NOOB to this stuff...:( any help on how to use it & how they differ...would be greatly appreciated..

Haber

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2013
BC Canada
They're pretty easy they are filled from the bottom. Unscrew the knurled base and the ring with the coil should come out as well. Make sure the coil is screwed in tight to the base as well. You fill like a regular clearo just from the bottom avoiding getting juice down the center hole. Screw the base back on and pop it on your battery! If you have any trouble just go to youtube and look up the pbusardo protank video he goes over it step by step

rockmissjess

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2013
Prescott, AZ
i ask cause i should recieve my tank mon or tues.. and i wont be able to order more heads till friday...which then will arrive on the following monday.. and i just wanna make sure it can last till then.. i have 50/50 juice and 60/40 juices.. i should use 100vg tho?? also i have a ego... does that make a difference..?? omg and i just noticed different heads 1.8 or 2.5 ... which one do i get??? help :(

Last edited:

Malarky

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2013
Nibiru (Planet X)
Your 50/50 and 60/40 should be just fine. I use 70/30 but I still pull one of the flavor wicks out. Your head will have a wick with coil around it and 2 wicks sitting on top of the coiled wick. You can use some tweezers to pull the top one out if you have wicking issues. As my juice is thinner then yours you should have no problems with pulling a wick. I have no leaking issues at all.

Haber

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2013
BC Canada
Haha no your juice is a little friendlier to atomizer heads 100vg is just thicker and gunks them up quicker so you should get longer life out of the heads. Is your ego vv or just the standard 3.7v? It comes with a 2.5 ohm head and if it is not vv I would recommend getting the 1.8 ohm head for best vapor production. That video pretty much sums it up.

Malarky

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2013
Nibiru (Planet X)
Sorry, about your resistance, it's all personal preference. I use 2.5ohm heads because that's what I like. You can get some heads at MyVaporStore.com and the heads should get to you in 2-3 days. Seeing we are in the same state but you are in a bigger city should be the same time. I ordered my second protank with 5 heads from there on Wednesday and got them on Friday.

rockmissjess

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2013
Prescott, AZ
Sorry, about your resistance, it's all personal preference. I use 2.5ohm heads because that's what I like. You can get some heads at MyVaporStore.com and the heads should get to you in 2-3 days. Seeing we are in the same state but you are in a bigger city should be the same time. I ordered my second protank with 5 heads from there on Wednesday and got them on Friday.

actually prescott is about 38min from me..... nearest grocery store is about 30 min... so i order everything online i go to town id say once a week

Last edited:

UOENO702

May 11, 2013
LAS VEGAS
i ask cause i should recieve my tank mon or tues.. and i wont be able to order more heads till friday...which then will arrive on the following monday.. and i just wanna make sure it can last till then.. i have 50/50 juice and 60/40 juices.. i should use 100vg tho?? also i have a ego... does that make a difference..?? omg and i just noticed different heads 1.8 or 2.5 ... which one do i get??? help :(

is your ego variable voltage?

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
Never fear Missjess cause ECF is here. The pro tank is really a nice clearomizer IMHO. I've got one. You may need to adjust to the airy draw from it though. When you use the Pro tank just slow down. It's not a cigarette. Long slow draws. Take you time with it. The pro tank is in no hurry so why should you be. Run hard, ride fast and vape SLOW. Savor the flavor. Vaping is not anything like smoking. It's a learning curve that starts with your new life journey. Good luck my Lady.:toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread