Samplers nic content

Status
Not open for further replies.

nahoku

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
Honolulu, Hawaii
Wanted to inquire about the nic content of TV samplers. I normally vape 6mg or less (prefer about 3 -4mg) and so 12mg in the samplers are a bit strong for me.

Will TV ever offer 4 or 6mg samplers?

I guess TV must go by the amount of nic content of their regular orders to determine the nic content of their samplers. Perhaps a lot of people are ordering 12mg and higher?

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sadly, I have no good news here.

Historically, we never intended to offer samples. We sold 1 ounce bottles of liquid and I was happy with that arrangement. Since we mix everything by hand, which generates high labor costs and charge less than the average liquid vendor, we do what we can to keep our costs down, which includes minimizing waste generation.

Eventually, I caved and decided to start offering samples, but had to do so in a way that would minimize waste generation. We'd lose money on liquids we'd have to throw away, and we'd pay a good sum of money to HazMat disposal getting rid of the stuff. So, how to offer samples. Our solution entailed offering sample flavors that were already best-sellers at the 1 ounce level, and keeping the milligram levels around the levels that we sold the most of on the website. This has been great at keeping our waste and costs down.

Think of us as a bakery who has a small platter of samples of our goods at the counter for you to try. It's a sample of our work for you to try (or in our case buy) to determine if and what you'd like to buy at a 1 ounce level. We won't have sample representations of everything we offer at the 1 ounce level. Again....Waste and labor costs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread