igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
hi mate,

ive not had any of the tobacco flavours so i cant tell you what they are like unfotunately.

these are the ones i have in order of my personal preference:-

1. strawberry.....gorgeous!
2. cherry......gorgeous! but could not use all day
3. green tea....very mild taste, but also nice....review coming
4. ginseng.......tastes like the sperm from the devil, similar to toxic waste....review coming!

maybe someone else will be able to help you more mate,

cheers,

scott

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Well, I reckon I'll have to swing out on a bit of a limb, then, and get some to try out. There's an operation here in the U.S., as well so I can get it pretty quickly.

I'm also going to have to get a bottle of glycerine, I reckon. I need the mega vapor and it seems that's the way to get it.

I've always been a huge fan of strawberry ANYTHING so I'll have to get a bottle of that, as well. And some new filling for my evo carts...I'm going to be going through a lot of juice.

BadSeed

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2008
Arbroath, UK
Good review Scott, thanks.

Have you had any of their tobacco flavors? I'm thinking about getting some but I'd like some impressions from someone that's had them.

I've had both the Virginia and the Camel from them. The Virginia seems very much like a Virginia roll-up to me. Really nice flavour. The Camel's well worth a shot too. More normal cigarette-like than the Virginia IMO. I'd recommend both of them personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread