Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
Okay, thank you. Was hoping for something in 30mg, but everything I'm looking at maxes at 25mg. What would you recommend as far as a tobacco flavored PG liquid? I'll order the ECOpure until I can't anymore and try a couple of samples out, too.

Sure thing. It is hard to recommend flavors. Tastes vary so much. If you are looking for sweet maybe try RY4, less sweet maybe 3&5, a bit more robust maybe the Turkish Blended or DK Tab... just get small ones until you know what you like though.

The Basic Naked comes in 31.25mg btw.

Animus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
Durham, NC USA
i used to buy EcoPure rich. It's my favorite juice. It was always very expensive if you bought retail so I eventually started buying bulk directly from Intellecig albeit a bit more of a hassle but considerably cheaper. However, I eventually figured out how to make it myself and now just buy the ingredients and mix it myself. Dirt cheap. Intellecig were making a killing overcharging for that stuff.

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
If you make a large batch it is worth the hassle!!

i used to buy EcoPure rich. It's my favorite juice. It was always very expensive if you bought retail so I eventually started buying bulk directly from Intellecig albeit a bit more of a hassle but considerably cheaper. However, I eventually figured out how to make it myself and now just buy the ingredients and mix it myself. Dirt cheap. Intellecig were making a killing overcharging for that stuff.

UberDuper

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2009
No place like ~/
I haven't ordered from Cignot in a very long time but I went to the site last night after reminiscing about the English Toffee liquid. Sad to hear it is gone.

There was something extra about that liquid. More then the flavor. The whole vape was just a cut above everything else I'd tried and everything I've had since.

Is there a clone out there?

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
Try the Basic Toffee. That is what I went to.

I haven't ordered from Cignot in a very long time but I went to the site last night after reminiscing about the English Toffee liquid. Sad to hear it is gone.

There was something extra about that liquid. More then the flavor. The whole vape was just a cut above everything else I'd tried and everything I've had since.

Is there a clone out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread