Status
Not open for further replies.

DaxFX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Puerto Rico
Hey guys, how are the fast tech liquids doing in the vaping comunity.

Liqua
Dekang
Dekang (OEM)

What is diferent in oem and non oem dekang?
Wich ones have you try and liked, i do like the prices and want to give a try, i was a marlboro smoker so marlboro liquid will taste like a real marlboro? Olso want to try some cherry and bananas maybe a energy drink too.. Im vaping a lot since quit analogs so i need something in low cost.

Overall do you like fast tech liquids?

Sent from my iVap using Tapatalk HD

kjustinc

May 9, 2013
Kobe, Japan
I got dekang dk-tab, mild seven, lucky strike and watermelon.

The first 3 are "tobacco" flavors, but they seem a bit sweet to taste anything like it. That being said, however, they do taste great, with the dk-tab being the sweetest and the other 2 kind of tasting the same... People on this forum have stated that the dekang tobacco flavors are not as strong tasting; Whether or not you like that depends on your preference. Watermelon is amazing.

aqrhine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
guthrie
OEM stands for Original Equipment Manufacturer. You notice it a lot with stuff like auto parts.

I know what it stands for im a car guy myself. I dont know what it means as far as differences in this case.

For example a non oem bumper is a bunper not made by ford (for example) oem is made by ford.

Well these are both branded dekang

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

aqrhine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
guthrie
Ok this ths the reply i got from FastTech

"Dekang(OEM) is neutral package without logo."

Did they vape some weed?

Lol well i dont think ive ever heard anyone say that they have a way with words. I think somethings lost in translation.

Try reading their descriptions sometime for a good laugh.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

DaxFX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Puerto Rico
I got Liqua Energy drink and coffee on the mail today. As i said on another post, the energy drink is good imo but the coffee doesn't taste like anything :p

I'm also waiting more packages from them, all liqua juice, menthol, cola, chocolate, citrus mix and a couple more i can't remember.

Post here your finding when recived, so we can start a fasttech liquid records

DaxFX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Puerto Rico
Recived yesturday my first 2 orders from FastTech.. The juices are very good, i ordered marlboro, strawberry, banana, cherry, they have very good flavor and exellent vape cloud. The strawberry is the close to a real fruit i ever try not a strawberry candy like other vendors. I like the candy taste from others also but the real fruit taste is awesome, the marlboro juice is somehow close to real marlboro not like if you are smoking a stinky but got the flavor in a good smell way, cherry i drpped in my octopus but flavor got mixed with a chocolate from other vendor so i can tell right now, by the way cherry chocolate taste very good i will mix some.. And the banana is awesome like a banana cake more on the real banana flavor side than cake side..

Something for sure fasttech will have a new regular customer. And for those prices you cant go wrong. Non of them need to steep like my others vendor that need 2 or 3 weeks to get them vapable, and my order was shipped on may 28 and delivered on june 5.

shakeytails

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
Kentucky, United States
I ordered a few, but take my opinions lightly as I'm new to vaping.
The Liqua Tiramisu 18mg was the first. I don't like it alone. As much as I like coffee (the beverage), to me it had too much coffee flavor and was kinda dry and harsh. I do like it when mixed with a sweet tobacco and a little caramel.

Liqua menthol 18 mg is more minty than menthol and sorta weak. Smooth, though.

Liqua vanilla 18mg is smooth, too, but sorta boring. Not much flavor IMO.

Dekang 16mg watermelon I really like- very flavorful like watermelon candy. Also good mixed with the liqua menthol for a tiny bit of kick.

Dekang 16mg marlboro must have been mislabeled- it was most definitely a menthol of some sort.

Dekang camel 18 mg tastes like V2 cigs desert ship, just not quite as strong. It's OK.

DaxFX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Puerto Rico
All of mine were dekang highest nicotine.. The fruity flavors are very good.. The marlboro juice i get doesmt have any mint or menthol.. Is very close to a real cig.

I try them on my evods and RDA dripper. Looks like the ones you didnt like were the liqua. I went with dekang cuz i read better reviews over the liqua on the net

9e6yjyqa.jpg

Here a photo of marlboro juice so you can compare it too se if you got a mislabaled

Last edited:

rogue_cig

Verified Member
May 6, 2013
Dutchess,NY, USA
I just got my first Fasttech Liqua order: French Pipe Tobacco, Turkish Tobacco, American Blend Tobacco, Traditional Tobacco, Berry Mix, Citrus Mix. Take my thoughts with a grain of salt. I don't have a lot of experience under my belt as relative newbie. After one round of tests a 510 atty on an ego twist I thought the following: The American Blend and Traditional had a nice mild tobacco flavor. The French Pipe and Turkish were a little more robust. Might have to be "in the mood" for them. Citrus Mix had some pineapple tones. I'd say it was "just ok". I did not like the Berry Mix at all. It had a slightly soapy/chemical aftertaste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread