Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
There has been a change in the rules for supplier forum swap/trade threads that you should be aware of. You may only post swap/trade requests for the items offered by the supplier the trade/swap thread is associated with. This means the trade both sides of the trade/swap should involve items offered by Reosmods.com. juice trades/swaps are no longer allowed in dedicated trade/swap threads. If you have any questions about a trade you would like to post, you are welcome to PM me and ask or you can contact a moderator and ask. They are really friendly and don't bite.

If you are interested in trading other non reo related gear, please consider the classifieds.

Or if you are interested in paying it forward, please go to the PIF forum.

Please…NO SELLING OR BUYING….just trading. If you wish to sell or buy something, then post it in the Classifieds. Member to member selling/buying is not allowed outside of the classifieds. If you post items for sale, your post will be deleted. If you have items for sale or trade in the classifieds, DO NOT POST A LINK TO THE CLASSIFIEDS POST....it will be deleted.
For your convenience, here is a link to the Forum Rules

If you find something you’re interested in, please PM the poster.

Out of consideration for the other posters, please do not clutter the thread with chatter or questions that can be answered via PM.

When a trade/swap or PIF is accepted, please edit your post to reflect your stuff is no longer available.

If you cannot edit your post, please send me a PM and I will edit your post for you.

Please understand that you are participating at your own risk. This trade/swap activity is not endorsed or supported by the ECF or REOsmods.

Here is a suggested format for PV related posts.
Hardware:
Item:
New/Used:
For What Model (Grand, Mini 2.1, Mini, Woodvil, etc):
Shipping: (giver/receiver)
Comments:

:banana: You asked for it, it has been provided! Happy Swapping!!! :banana:

This is a continuation of the previous swap thread. I have closed it and started a fresh thread. I have brought over from the last swap thread all the swap/trade requests that appeared to be open. If I missed one, please send me a link to the original trade and I will take care of it.

And Please...for the love of everything good....Please do NOT ship mods with juice or batteries inside the mod!!! This is not only messy, it is very dangerous. The juice WILL leak and cause damage. The batteries can overheat and damage the mod or even catch the package on fire. No joke...both scenarios have happened to us.

Last edited:

fatherdano

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2012
ohio
  • Deleted by Rhapsodies Fire
  • Reason: no longer available

fatherdano

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2012
ohio

fe_chef

Verified Member
Jul 3, 2012
Bay Area
  • Reason: room service

synic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2011
SLC, Utah

jeenam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
nyc

iKN0WaGH0ST

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Northern Virginia

fatherdano

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2012
ohio

Della Cirque

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
Deep East Texas

Ratman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Tulsa OK

Sterno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2010
Oklahoma City
www.reosmods.com

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest

FreshSafari

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2013
Southern California

Sterno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2010
Oklahoma City
www.reosmods.com

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
No Longer Available

I had this up in the classies along w/batts and a PILA last week and I guess nobody could come up with enough cash for all that stuff.

As it turns out, VV REO not for me, it vapes like a dream, absolutely! But I like a really cool vape, and VV is just wasted on me. I just use the 1.7 ohm shorty cartos and have never and will never turn the volume up.

Does anyone have a nice REO GRAND in great condition (not black or silver) and a bunch of good 18650 batts to go with it and/or other accessories to bring the trade up to fair swap, for this VV REO? I really need the Grand I would get in swap to be in excellent working condition, button has to operate smoothly, or have been newly rebuilt, etc.

Thought I'd put it out here on the REO swap, since I know ya'll have lots of nice REOs. This VV REO literally has not a scratch on it anywhere. It has been barely used and is in tip top shape. I'll post it here first before putting back in the classies, can't hurt to try maybe I have what you want and vice versa!

im002791.jpg

im002792.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
I have 100 feet of kanthal 32 gauge a1 wire. I would like to try some 30 gauge so i am willing to trade 5 feet or 10 feet or20 feet of the wire for the same amount of the 32 gauge.

LT, I'll shoot ya some 30. Just PM me with your mailing info when you have a chance :)

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
Fortunately, I have one that is:

My wife has decided that her oldschool REO Grand is too big for her hands, and would like to trade it for an oldschool REO Mini - the 14500 model. The Grand is in good shape, very minor ding on the top right front corner, and the anodizing has worn off in very small spots on the bottom corners. Body is anodized black, door is anodized silver, bottle/tube/cap/connection have all been thoroughly cleaned with Everclear, firing pin and spring are in pristine shape. There is also a custom button cover, pressure fit, made of baked polymer clay, included. Pics of the Grand here.

We're looking for a straight swap, mod for mod, but it would be great if you could toss in a couple of 14500 batteries. The Grand takes an 18650, but will not come with one. Each party pays their own shipping, I will provide a tracking number from my end.

Any takers?

UPDATE 05/29/13: Grand is gone, traded for a black/black Mini with 6 batts and a spare rebuild kit

Ratman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Tulsa OK
Traded
I am looking to trade my Woodvil 18490 - Bloodwood and Birdseye Maple in perfect condition for a cocobolo woodvil. I love the mini but it's a little too small for my bear paws. Really only interested in cocobolo so I know this is a long shot here and I definitely do not want to sell. Worth a shot anyway :)

sigma pi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Los Angeles
Fortunately, I have one that is:

My wife has decided that her oldschool REO Grand is too big for her hands, and would like to trade it for an oldschool REO Mini - the 14500 model. The Grand is in good shape, very minor ding on the top right front corner, and the anodizing has worn off in very small spots on the bottom corners. Body is anodized black, door is anodized silver, bottle/tube/cap/connection have all been thoroughly cleaned with Everclear, firing pin and spring are in pristine shape. There is also a custom button cover, pressure fit, made of baked polymer clay, included. Pics of the Grand here.

We're looking for a straight swap, mod for mod, but it would be great if you could toss in a couple of 14500 batteries. The Grand takes an 18650, but will not come with one. Each party pays their own shipping, I will provide a tracking number from my end.

Any takers?

UPDATE 05/29/13: Grand is gone, traded for a black/black Mini with 6 batts and a spare rebuild kit

To me! This is Mike M Images :D

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com

4mudski

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2012
Ohio

fatherdano

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2012
ohio

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com

fatherdano

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2012
ohio

Sterno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2010
Oklahoma City
www.reosmods.com

Shelbeethehmmrgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2009
Belle, West Virginia, United States

Northernshrink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
Bracebridge Ont Canada

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com

4mudski

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2012
Ohio

Sterno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2010
Oklahoma City
www.reosmods.com

Shelbeethehmmrgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2009

4mudski

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2012
Ohio

Shelbeethehmmrgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2009

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Hey guys, just a friendly reminder...

As per the change in the rules regarding supplier swap threads, we can't trade stuff that isn't sold by the supplier who is hosting the swap thread.

Also, please try to keep inquiries & statements to PM if possible out of courtesy for the other posters.

And if you have any questions, please PM me. :)

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
*Edit: Trade Complete
I have an offer .....

To trade: White/white REO VV Grand
Condition: Minty fresh .... only had a couple bottles through it and its been sitting clean a dry for a while.

Looking for a Brand New mini 2.1

Great deal for someone out there ... I'm pretty lazy these days or I would sell VV - buy 2.1 and pocket difference.
But my laziness is good for you. If you do not have a Brand New 2.1 you know where to find one :D
Color is not important (its for a gift).

PM me if interested.

ejuice22

Feb 17, 2011
san deigo ca
i just purchased a reo grand vv about 3 weeks ago
clear coat after a wile i found out its not for me

here is what i have

reo grand vv clear coat in excellent condition complete
6 18350 aw imr 700 mah each one about 3 cycles of charging

here is what i want

reo grand ( black/wrinkle ) in excellent condition with reomizer 2.0 and some 18650 aw imr 2000 mah or some accessories for the reomizer 2.0 in excellent condition

the items that am trading are almost new
i would like the items in the same condition

please reply or pm me thanks

rj

Shelbeethehmmrgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2009
Willing to trade some 32 gauge Kanthal or some 28 gauge Kanthal for some 30 gauge. I will send mine you send yours equal amounts. Please PM me if you have any to trade. I can't afford another Reomizer till next month and can't see paying shipping for just Kanthal. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread