Not open for further replies.

DaxFX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Puerto Rico
Hi Guys,
Im starting this thread to see what toppers are you using in your eVic and how is yor mod moded?

Im going to order 1 tomorrow after i get paid. I was looking into another VAMO but what tha heck i always love the eVic look so the vamo will have a brother but not a twin brother.

So start posting your pictures

Sent from my iVap using Tapatalk HD

volume control

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Mass
Mhm! I have multiple tubes but this i the way it sits most of the time!

IMG_20130426_221900_550.jpg

WP_000490.jpg

DaxFX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Puerto Rico
Before you order - Contact whatever vender you intend to buy from and ask:

IS this the UPDATED eVIC with 2 SUPPORT SCREWS through the CONTROL HEAD?

Only accept the revised model - Don't cheap out to save a few bucks. Not worth the worry.

Oh , thanks man i did not know that.

DaxFX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Puerto Rico
Before you order - Contact whatever vender you intend to buy from and ask:

IS this the UPDATED eVIC with 2 SUPPORT SCREWS through the CONTROL HEAD?

Only accept the revised model - Don't cheap out to save a few bucks. Not worth the worry.

Is there any vendor that you know that have that version of the evic?

BostLabs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
Phoenix, AZ. USA
My eVic has a ProTank topping it.

Its stock so these no need to post a pic. :) Jeremy and Volume Control already have me beat out. (Nice mods guys!)

Mine does have the 2 support though. Odd, I would have thought that they would have been opposite of each other. Looks like they bracket on either side of the button housing.

Must Resist... Urge To... take a screw driver to it. LOL!

DaxFX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Puerto Rico
The evic I ordered from My Vapor Store came with the 2 support screws. Wouldn't hurt to give them a call and verify that they
still have them in stock.

What color you have? I would prefer the satin silver since the chrome is a finger print and scratch magnet.

I have look at few places including amazon.com i can get the evic for 75 to 80. But i love the customer service of myvaporstore so i dont mind pay a little bit more and ordered from them, looks like they have latest batch because now they came in black, white, chrome, i dont see the option for the satin silver

DaxFX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Puerto Rico
Yes i could get it fer less money but didnt want,, in my price research and after the other post that told me of the revised version i didn trust any vendor that didnt answer my email asking if they got the 2 screw revised version in stock. my vaporstore answer me very vast and they confirm they have the latest version, and i like a lot how they handle my customer relationship they are awesome. So i prefer to pay a little more knowing im with a USA fast shipping truted vendor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread