please. what does RBA, RDA mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibocpro

ECF Veteran
May 15, 2013
NW WA
Rebuildable Atomizer and Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer. RDA is kind of a newish term to describe rebuildables that are not tank systems but rather dripping only like... well instead of going down that road I will just leave it at that. Hope that helps. *edit, others posted while I was typing, gotta love getting answers ASAP here :2cool:

spider362

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2010
Raleigh, NC
There's a Firefox/Chrome Add-on called ABBREX which is a data base of abbreviations and acronyms. It's community based which means if you have the add-on installed you can add your own definitions and can see what others have added.

I have it installed and have added quite a few abbreviations related to this forum including a lot of vendors. The two mentioned in this thread are already in the data base.

Give it a try. It's not perfect, but it works pretty good.

Deacon Aegis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2013
Marietta, GA
www.aegissteamcraft.com
These boards are no different than gun and cars forums with regard to acronyms.

- Andy

Yes, but with gun forums, you get MOA and RoF, with car forums you get MPG and RPM. So I wonder if we could like fuse all of these together so we can figure out what the RoF of a particulor PV is and maybe even see how much MPG per RBA is if we adjust the MOA of tipping our tanks while vaping to get OVP (optimum vaping performance).... :D

Johnnie Price

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Waldorf, MD
Acually RBA/RDA is vaping for "bigger hole in your wallet." But they do work and, for the most part, work very well. :)
Not really. There are affordable ones coming out onto the market now, comparable to a good atomizer or cartomizer tank.

I just ordered a Killer 705 clone which is costing me 1/7 the price of the original.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread