My White Cloud Fling Mini Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erncig

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2013
AUS
Well I received my 30 mini flings today. Ive tried the bad apple and now using the bora bora.

As far as size, weight, feel and look they are amazing. The smallest mini I have ever used is the eRoll and this is even smaller than that and half the weight.

The ash tip has changed with the minis, and its a much darker colour and much more realistic than the original mini. It has swirls like the njoy king.

A nice touch is the minis have the name of the flavour as well as the strength title (full, xx extra) printed on the cig which is cool.

Performance is fine. Don't think the vapor/TH is up to par with the originals but you cant expect the world with something so small.

The real let down is the battery life which last maybe 2.5 - 3 hours with moderate/heavy use. If you use it the same as a cigarette and your a lightsmoker , you may be able to need 1 - 2 a day. However at least 3 a day would be needed for most people. If you're a heavy chain vaper, then forget about these and go for the originals.

I believe the originals last 5-7 times longer than the minis which is crazy as they are both the same price!

The minis need to be dropped to no more than $2 each and only then they would be feasible to use exclusively.

I have lots more flavours to try and not sure what I'll do once they are consumed.

As the others have said, a great mini but needs to be cheaper.

Last edited:

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
The cost to manufacture, market and ship the original and mini Fling are probably very similar so it's not too crazy that they're the same price. I agree a $2 mini would be sweet but I'll pay the price never to have to fill another carto, tank or charge another battery. It's a PITA.

Glad you are okay with paying $9.75 (when ordering 100 at a $325.00 investment) a day to vape. I am not and won't. 2-4 hours per, when you can use one original Fling for a full day, this product requires an incentive to purchase beside size. Hopefully the market place will speak for us.

Erncig

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2013
AUS
Reviews on the WC page say what we have been saying. GREAT product BUT $$$ for the usage. Come on WC, we're you're #1 fans. Even a drop by $0.25 would help us love you more :)

Loving Bora Bora flavour. Kinda has a sock smell but it tastes good. The best WC tobacco flavour, quite mild and tasty. A regular, slightly spicy/pipe tobacco flavour, mmm.:D

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread