• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

VAPOR CAFE Ephrata, Lancaster County!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
Morning All!

After finding about this place here at ECF while doing research on what would best suit me as I cross over from the smoke and haze to the vape and craze world I figured to stop by and see what they had to offer a complete noob as myself!

First impressions of the shop is nothing short of awesome! Very clean, bright, and organized and the first thing I noticed was the sweet smell of vapor as there were several folks in there vaping away at their samples....yes they let you try before you buy! Their juices are homemade with a wide variety to choose from, I think they have over 30 flavors to choose from and I found several that I could get in trouble with!
The owners are very friendly, knowledgeable, and personal and they took the time to school this noob on different set ups and techniques and what to do to get me on the right path! I settled with getting an eGo-C2 kit and so far I'm liking it alot!
Did I mention that their homemade liquids are out of this freaking world?!?! I broke down and got their Apple Jax, and yes it's tastes just like you're eating a bowl of Apple Jacks....it's that good!

If anyone out there was on the fence on whether or not to take a trip out to see what they have, I say go for it, you won't be disappointed! It would definately be worth it for those from other areas surrounding the Ephrata area to come by, noobs and vets alike...... you won't be disappointed.
They definately have me as a customer for life!

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
I'm pretty sure they do have big batteries and they definitely have supplies and in house liquids! I wasn't in there long enough to check out what they all had, just to get a starter kit and sample some of there liquids. I'm going back up on Friday to restock my supplies and I gotta get a wish list going!!

They have a front page setup stating that the website will be up soon, I'd like to get a menu listing their juices so I could hand them out to folks thinking about switching over.

One thing though, getting up there from the city I'd take 222 up to the Ephrata exit and go thru town. 272 is a mess between Akron and Ephrata as they're replacing a bridge. They just started on that project so it's gonna be awhile before they're finished!

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
No idea, i should check them out but they are too far away, gas aint cheap folks. anything that requires me getting on rt222 aint something I take lightly unless someone else is driving lol. what a shame places cant open up here in the city. too conservative around here I suppose

ETA: if they sold ave's bobas bounty, I'd re-think my driving policy

Last edited:

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
Yeah they are a bit heavy on prices as opposed to what's online. For me I don't mind as much as it's convenient for me to get up there after work and get my fix rather then waiting for the mailman! I bought an eGo-C Upgrade kit for $80 which looking back at it now is pretty steep, I also just picked up a couple of 2.5 ohm EVODs for around $9 apiece. Their juices are pretty decent but then again I'm still a noob at this.
All in all I like the place and will definitely go back for their juices. I'm pretty much hooked on their Apple Jax, Black Fire, and Grape Ape. They're pretty friendly folks who run it, nice clean and sharp shop, and they take the time to school this noob on the art of the vape so I'll continue visiting them.

Yeah no Bobas Bounty there, all their juices are made in house. I do want to try out this Bobas Bounty one of these days when AVE opens up again......

Their shop is practically right across the street from Ephrata Community Hospital.....which is my employer so it's convinent when I'm actually at the hospital. It's not too far from the city which is where I also live, and it's maybe a 20-25 minute drive from my house on the southwest end.

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
Yeah no Bobas Bounty there, all their juices are made in house. I do want to try out this Bobas Bounty one of these days when AVE opens up again......

If ya want a sample pm me your addy and i'll drop 6ml 24nic bb or gj in the mail, or in person if you're ever in the city.

RHP

ETA: when you're verified

Last edited:

roasted

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
USA
I'm in southern Lancaster, so I'd have a bit of a drive to Ephrata but nothing I'd sneeze at. I might give these guys a visit tomorrow as I'm having some frustrations with my setup and would love to get some in-person insight. Crossing my fingers I walk out with an epic solution, as I have a camping trip coming up, a Vamo V2, and four batteries ready to go but a blah taste going on with my Protank. I'll post back here if I end up venturing the drive.

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
I would definitely like to try some of that BB to see what the craze is all about RHP! I live in the city too so if you would ever want to check that place out, let me know, I probably would be able to give you a lift, especially if you're gonna be kind enough to part with some of the your BB when there's a shortage going on!

I'm trying to get verified right now thru NetIDme, but it's not giving me my link to put in the verification form.....:unsure:

Ahhh figured it out....submitted....let the wait begin!

Last edited:

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
I'm in southern Lancaster, so I'd have a bit of a drive to Ephrata but nothing I'd sneeze at. I might give these guys a visit tomorrow as I'm having some frustrations with my setup and would love to get some in-person insight. Crossing my fingers I walk out with an epic solution, as I have a camping trip coming up, a Vamo V2, and four batteries ready to go but a blah taste going on with my Protank. I'll post back here if I end up venturing the drive.

They carry the Protank so I'm sure they'll be able to square you away! I walked in there a little over a month ago not knowing squat on vaping besides seeing my old mans V2 cigalike setup and BLU and they schooled me enough to get me going on the right direction!

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
Lulz.....I'm still learning the ropes on an eGo-C, let alone REO! I think I'm set on getting a REO Mini as a vapersary present to myself, whether or not it's the 6 month or 1 year I haven't decided yet....ha! It'll be 6 months!

Which SB, the one at Stonemill Plaza? It's been awhile since I've had some Starbucks!

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
It was nice meeting you at burger king this evening even though it was my girl but if you're thinking of going to a Reo from an eGo twist then I would pick the variable voltage model for two reasons, protection and control. Trade-off is they're slightly bigger profile than the mini (we're talking like a pack of marlboro lights 100 size) and condusive to anything better; more pricey. Less versitile, yadda yadda.

Here's my woody with an atty and shorty drip tip.

ETA: Here is a link to some good bathroom reading material if you got an iPad. Wow, I carried that joke out too far.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/270331-free-reo-forum-thread-index.html

RHP

Last edited:

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
That link's gonna keep me busy for awhile! I still have at least five months to decide but since I can be so indesicive at times.....ahhhh decisions decisions!! One thing for sure is that Bobba's Bounty is definitely living up to all the hype I've read about here.....I can't put it down for more then several minutes lol!! Can't say thanks for the hookup enough!

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
Bobas and bottom juice feeding box mods are a marriage made in heaven and if you have questions down the road feel free to ask them in Reos Mods section because the folks there are as helpful & newbie-friendly as the Provari folks, moreso even.

Infact it was Ben himself (creator of bb) that turned me onto Reos to begin with, along with some other more experienced bobaholics & vapers.

Stay cool brother

RHP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread